Seeking Older Windows Elf Training Game

Hentaisai

Feb 14, 2020
There was a training game quite a few years back that I always wanted to revisit, but could never find after the first instance. It was a n older (2000-2010ish era) training game where you were training and breeding elvish royalty (hard to tell because only the option UI was translated at the time) and as you collected/breed them they'd gain new generated features dark skin/hair color etc. As with a lot of the earlier trainer games it had some light bdsm, but nothing too drastic from what I can recall.

The models were all pretty copy/paste palette swaps but there was a milfy 'queen' body type and a more teen styled 'princess' body type there might have been a 3rd 'warrior queen' type. Not a masterpiece probably by any means, but it is driving me nuts trying to find this game. Only time I ever found it was way back when I perused hongfire on occasion. Pretty much you'd select a kingdom/node and then train the ruler afterwards. I know it's not much to go on, but felt it was worth a shot to see if anyone else remembered this game that feels like it was a fever dream at this point.

Any help's appreciated!