VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Olivia's Bad Day [v1.03] [CozyKeeper]

1. 4.00 star(s)

throwveryfar

For what it is, it is good. Very short VN. And by that I mean under 15 minutes to get all 4 endings. Yeah, I was as surprised as you are now. Art is good. Imagining having such roommate is every straight guy's dream. Worth checking out I guess.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

decent art, but only like 8 images ,maybe 5 of them are lewd. Nothing worth trying,. The game lasts like 8 minutes or so, it is not worth, maybe if theplot had something mroe added, but it is what it is, a short story to put a few lewds
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lundlele

Spoilers free review of Olivia's Bad Day[v.1.02]

PROS :
    - Great artstyle.
    - Decent plot with multiple endings and no time wasting stuff.
    - Decent playtime (~5-10 mins)

CONS :
    - Nothing really but wished to have more content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Prozionite

Quick little game that's good for a fap. The dialouge is pretty solid and the AI art is actually very consistent and well above par. Pretty easy reccomendation if you're looking for something quick and to the point. The art and dialouge is at a level where I would gladly play a full game in this style.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

Overall: This game doesn't really have any major faults other than it's just too short. It's so short that it's not really worth downloading.

Story: This game takes maybe 2 minutes to play (per ending), so there isn't any real story.

Writing: There are a few mistakes, but it's better than average.

Art/Renders: I think the art looks good. It says that it's AI CG, but it looks like plain 2D art to me. The characters are not actually integrated with the backgrounds, though, which always looks cheap to me.

Animations: N/A there are none.

Gameplay: Different combinations of choices give you different endings and you can get all 4 endings in 5 to 10 minutes. The game let's you rollback, but you can't modify choices unless you reload a save or start over. That really isn't a problem since you can get through the game from start to any ending in around 2 minutes or less when you skip text you've seen before.

Hot Scenes: There are only 3 (for 3 of the 4 available endings) and they very short, consisting of only a 2 or 3 renders each. You won't be fapping to this, but at least the art is pretty.