RPGM - Completed - Omara-Sama [Final] [Oroboy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Feds Suck This White Cock

Actually the best game made by this dev, especially the scene in that "temple", the scenes in general are really good and the plot too, the gameplay ain't a thing to remember but we all know how this dev makes his games so we can't really criticize that.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Geanjak

Played the final version

I think this game is fun:
    It's a story game, and the cript is quite funny.
    The H scene is really hot, even if there're a few.
    This game is really short (20 min) but I don't think it's a bad thing.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Dargondo

The other two reviews before mine really say it all.

Only around five scenes, zero choices, you only move the character a few times to the point that you have to wonder why movement was included at all, and a fairly lackluster story of a fertility goddess possessing a kid's penis because he apparently became a member of the priest's bloodline when his mom swallowed his cum while she was pregnant and peeing on the shrine allows her to take control of your dick in that case.

Really bad all around honestly with short scenes, poor design choices, and a reality as thick as water.
    If you hold CTRL, you can skip through the whole game in maybe five minutes.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

slowman

This is one of those games were you just wonder about the choice of engine and that it had to be a "game" at all.
    Basically its a ehentai gallery pretending to be an rpgm the art and the story itself isnt bad but it not good.

Honestly the download should include a full save since thats all you get from the game.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Untolddead

The images are good and sexy. It has shota in it. As well as a good translation.

However it's very short and not a game. There are no choices or barely any controls I think you only move the characters 4 times in the game. It has 5 sex scenes and a couple of masturbation scenes.