• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Omena-chan Defeat Bad Guys [Final] [HoriTail]

1. 4.00 star(s)

stonegate8

The game is clumsy and awkward, sure. The gameplay is not amazing. The art and animations are good, though. The live animations during gameplay are great.

I love this game. One of the few h-games I've ever actually beaten because no save files existed. BepInX uncensor also works pretty well.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

k2ren

it's a fun little game but imo a terrible hentai game. so imo average 3/5 rating is justified.

at first, especially intro scene, seems very clunky. it's literally the worst animated scene in the whole game. funny. but in the game it's not so bad. some skills which are fun to use and OP (whirlwind). the balance is bad cuz you can increase hp+mana with combos, and some skills give 10+ combos so in a very short time you have infinite hp and mana.

but maps ger more complicated to find levers and etc, to find scrolls etc you have to search a lot up/down/left/right. if you wanna waste a decent amount of time you can do it with this game but i found H-scenes really lacking.

first of all most sex scenes ive seen is by you using skills of clones of you attacking enemy with sexual attacks. so not you doing it but a clone. meh. you really need to try hard to get abused by enemies plus you probably won't have enough hp to do it anyway. so it's badly made game cuz first their attack remove clothes which removes max hp and after a couple of clothes remove you have nearly no max hp. i didnt even get to know if there is battlefuck because it's near impossible to get there.