3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
COUV v02 with effects.png

Overview:
"I remember when I was 15, my father asked what I wanted to be. If I'd like to be a barber like him, I laughed in his face, I wanted to be a successful gangster.
In retrospect, I ask myself if what I chose for an occupation was worth 5 years of my life. The answer is no. Not 5 seconds.
I took an oath. And I honored it. I kept my mouth shut for 5 fuckin' years. And now all I got to my name is a few bucks, my suit in mothballs.
Now, you got the balls to tell me that, after everything I've been through, after everything I've lost, after everything I've done for this family... Your family... Fuck... there's nothing left for me?!"
Follow a story of a banished made guy, struggling to get his life back on the road after a series of unfortunate events. Meet new friends and make even more enemies as you try to seize the control of a city that has more shades of black than it appears on the surface
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-25
Release Date: 2023-05-25
Developer: M.C Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7 - Rework
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

a87.png b68.png e27.png e34.png g8.png e29.png b9.png g4.png g6.png c28.png a19_02.png c19.png c33.png a43.png

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can be good and the girls are hot but get rid of the sandbox.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
other than the mc design it seems a good concept.. worth a read at least
Clarify on that if you would.

the master of omerta approves
Ah, hello Godfather. Thank you for your approval.

This looks fairly shitty.
Jokes aside GL
Good argument, however, your mother.

Mystic describing his dream.
Hell you mean describing my dream? This is based off of my life mfker!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I just want 4 things harem but thats a route so I have that one already, incest, pregnancy and netori
Correct, first one will be available for your collection. As for incest... tough one, I am still debating with myself on that one. Initially I had planned to throw in an aunt or something, but I'll see how the story goes and what I can do to adapt and throw shit in there.

Pregnancy... checked for future.

Netori? Hmm....big hmm. I mean in terms of the story itself? It would be possible and even make sense for that matter, but I'll keep you posted on that one.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Correct, first one will be available for your collection. As for incest... tough one, I am still debating with myself on that one. Initially I had planned to throw in an aunt or something, but I'll see how the story goes and what I can do to adapt and throw shit in there.

Pregnancy... checked for future.

Netori? Hmm....big hmm. I mean in terms of the story itself? It would be possible and even make sense for that matter, but I'll keep you posted on that one.
just trow every single female that a family can have also lets cuck our dad,uncle,brother,cousins etc xD ok now being serious Im more than happy with pregnancy, harem and the possibility to have netori in the future (lets steal someone pregnant wife now that we are at it xD) I cant wait to play this game btw by seeing pic 10 will the game have famous females characters from games?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes