Ren'Py - Omertà [v0.7 Rework] [M.C Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

6m6a6x6y

As of version 0.3

I don't know what others are talking about.

It's not an ambitious game, sure, nothing crazy, but it's a nice VN with gorgeous girls, neat story and hot scenes. Especially love egyptian lady.

No beautiful light effects. Which is fine.
    Sex scenes makes sense (compared to other games).
    Yuri's areolae are too small, but that's just for me I guess.

Keep up good work dev !
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ktunga

sorry but no sorry,one of the worst kinetic novels i ever see,ah yes is a sandbox\kinetic novels no choices only one in 3 updates,.
    you are a small gangsta who spend time in jail for dunno what and you are a fucki** simp ,yeah dont bulsshit me you are a simp there isnt alpha male here ,womens do whatever with you and you only complain in your thoughs so .....i really dont know how to put in words the awful experience i had.
    the mc look terrible skinny no muscles always with those aviator rayban,......
    the one estar is for yuri so far nothing more the others are half bad.sorry dev you miss the bar ,and by far.Sandbox+Kinetic novel ...what a joke
  3. 4.00 star(s)

zARRR

Review of v0.2

Omertà is probably my favorite work of Mystic to date.

Literally from the intro it hooked me up, I knew I was in for a ride, the camera shots, the angles, and the banger music will capture your attention and make you clear what is all going to be about.

The story is honestly pretty engaging, you are an Omertoso that after some terrible years in prison after covering up your misdeeds wants to get back into action, accompanied by the mysterious yet captivating (and hot) figure of Osira.
    The structure of the story is pretty linear with some choices, but it's more heavily dialogue based, which is expected from a Visual novel, every click is worth it.

Models and graphics; the game uses good old honey select 2, and damn the women models and details on their skin are everything but cheap.
    The real deal are the women and the location of the game, which feel alive and well built.
    Also the male models are looking good, too good in fact I may have been hypnotized by them, damn Arthur what have you done to me.
    The sex scenes are well made and hot (not with looking males tho).

Love interests are all different and interesting, some have more story focus than others (like Osira obviously), but characters that seem minor like Eva turn out to be my favorite.

The MC is funny, he has many jokes that made me crack up, but his interactions with Osira are the best, I still wonder how he survived prison like this.

Now the Sandbox, it's not grindy and boring at all, it's simple and fast. it's a much better than his previous works.

It's 0.2. and yet it shows a lot of promises and it's fun to play, yet too short... for now.
    Yeah I do reccomend it, if you like well made mafia stories withouth any clichè bullshit, this is for you.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

This game could be great but i guess way more effort has to be done.

In general i would give this game 6 out of 10 if the graphics would be more realistic. but currently in my opinion it can have maximum 4 out of 10.

Plot is boring. When you play it you will see that this is straight forward game where you need to click spend time or answer your phone or see someone in order to trigger the next events. Honestly, it has nothing interesting to read about.

Graphics. I know some of the f95 users can enjoy such graphics but I do believe that currently most of us can have a pc which can help to make way better characters with more details. Overall speaking the city itself looks good but the models is what makes it feel cheap,

Animations. I would say that physics of those animations are done correctly, but for me, there were no joy at all to look at those due to the models.

Male characters are looking good,

Good luck with your game. Hope you will become a better and more popular dev in the near future.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Crowangel

Opening cinematic is visually stunning, nice soundtack, could use more and more sound effects for general purpose but as its a pilot episode its expected..
    Characters are a refreshing change compared to most HS2 characters out there.. Story has a interesting approach as well as potential to have some high action scenes if it goes that route..
    Plot has a good mix of action flix story with some thriller aspects thrown in.. and a whole lotta mystery..
    Well worth a try if your not obsessed with only non HS2 characters..
    Dev is very active on feedback too which is always a bonus for any title..