3.60 star(s) 49 Votes

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Title3.png

Overview:
On Edge is an adult game where you play as Debbie, a talented young biologist who, despite her youth, is already somewhat famous for making advances towards solving Eleria's famine problem. For her final assignment, she decides to travel back to the village she grew up in, and find out what went wrong. However, a mysterious package awaits at her door... it looks alien, but what does it do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-07
Release Date: 2021-12-07
Developer: Onedge - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

KNOWN ISSUES:

To activate cheats, first save, then load that save, and the option will show up in your Config menu.

Guide by Banshee96

Mods:
https://f95zone.to/threads/on-edge-v0-2-5-onedge.67597/post-8191582

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

f95 gloryhole.png f95 xp.png f95 stats.png mathews fires.png

Last edited:

Tattsumi

Sep 26, 2018
well that is going straight to my check out games folder ^^
hope it gets more content in the near future, game looks pretty promising

Nov 7, 2016
Stuff with DILF tag usually involves a fat, ugly father figure shagging a younger female.
Wish there was some sort of standard. Ive played a few games here with DILF being daughter, but also seen few with the D being dad kinda aggy as we both right and they POLAR OPPOSITE. going by images given im going with daughter but ill have to see

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Lets just hope this doesn't abruptly "end" like every other project Scarlett Ann has worked on..
Zombie's Life and Zombie Retreat are basically "finished", and they were her main projects for the longest time. Pretty sure Scarlett is just the artist anyway, so it's not their fault if a project decides to cancel or their artwork is no longer wanted.

Feb 19, 2018
Zombie's Life and Zombie Retreat are basically "finished", and they were her main projects for the longest time. Pretty sure Scarlett is just the artist anyway, so it's not their fault if a project decides to cancel or their artwork is no longer wanted.
I am aware its not their fault and I am not saying it is but its a like a weird bad luck streak where the story seems to have an abrupt ending out of nowhere and marked completed.
PS: I am a fan of the art and the only reason I even clicked this thread

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I am aware its not their fault and I am not saying it is but its a like a weird bad luck streak where the story seems to have an abrupt ending out of nowhere and marked completed.
PS: I am a fan of the art and the only reason I even clicked this thread
Well, I imagine the abrupt end to such projects causes her to fall behind on other projects, due to her devoting all her time to artwork for something she doesn't know is about to get canceled, so there's that. I don't really think its a "bad luck thing" or a curse following them. As far as I can tell, Scarlett is essentially a freelance artist, who specializes in erotic art. That means their going to frequently pitch themselves at whatever paying gig they can get.

They only reason failed projects are noticed so often with Scarlett involved, is because their artwork is so immediately recognizable. I'm sure lots of artist go through dozens of failed projects that no one even knows about. Just look at the gaming industry. You have no idea how many top tier mind blowing games we could have played, if only the developer's passion/wallet had bottomless potential.

I saw a documentary on KOTOR 3 earlier today, and it's a good example of something that should have happened, but just kind of didn't, due to poor communications, funding and poor attention spans between 2 different studios, both working under Lucas Films and one of which was even Lucas Arts themselves, so they had the green light, but blah. Shit happens. Reality is often soul crushing.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes