3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
I love this games art and the premise behind it but for crying out loud it is unnecessarily and stupidly complicated. I mean the poor girl just wants to suck some dirty old man dick and get harassed, just let it happen! Fuck these dumbass hearts and guages and orbs and shit. I mean I get that its just a game but damn son!

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
Cool project to aim game on something single (gloryholl)
But updates doesnt have much difference from demo and half a year already passed

Hope we will see some good updates in time

Black Sparrow

Oct 2, 2018
Found a bug where the first time you do a milking session with multiple fired ups, the card reset removes the record session in the item menu. Also why does the blowjob not fill up the blue bar same time as red anymore (simultaneous) or is that on purpose?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The stats are somewhat confusing, still says 0 for swallowed when she's been guzzling away. No idea how to progress the addiction stat either.
its a work in progress meaning all the stats are not quite fleshed out yet including the addiction ones ,every thing will get balanced out in time that is the point of beta testing

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I am confused here. I go around town gathering ingredients, I go back to the "Bunker" and give a HJ (It is all I can do) yet the hunger keeps going down. What am I missing here?

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
I am confused here. I go around town gathering ingredients, I go back to the "Bunker" and give a HJ (It is all I can do) yet the hunger keeps going down. What am I missing here?
The objective is to keep hunger as low as possible

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Wish I could see the tutorial again for the orbs in Mr. Mathews house when helping do the dishes. I tried searching "orbs" and such here but... nothing. Anyone can give a refresher? Doing a new game until I get to that point is a lot of clicking. How much Boner points should I try staying at, 4? Or make him cum...?

Otherwise, the game is great. Bit wild of a story. Still stuff getting fleshed out which I don't mind.

*edit* Nevermind... I actually sat through and skipped the whole thing until I arrived at the tutorial. For people looking for the dishwashing tutorial:

Actions give specific orbs.

Fill blue orbs = +1 teasing quality.
Fill red orbs = reduce blue orbs required.
Fill yellow orbs = increase blue orbs required.
Fill green orbs = nothing for now.

Good lord, what a pain. Please let us view tutorials again.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I hope it'll have cheats for those orbs eventually because doing handjob until I can think of cock, twice, then get to suck once, sucks more dick than I do.
I just want to suck all the dicks.

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
I hope it'll have cheats for those orbs eventually because doing handjob until I can think of cock, twice, then get to suck once, sucks more dick than I do.
I just want to suck all the dicks.
Well you can use the cheat plugin to set "blue progress" variable to 100 everytime you act this way you can do a bj twice and hj once. Pink meter fills up too quickly after 40 rounds so when you have 7 or more hearts I advice you to set "your progress" variable to -1000 or something

Reactions: Aton and ara1111

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Well you can use the cheat plugin to set "blue progress" variable to 100 everytime you act this way you can do a bj twice and hj once. Pink meter fills up too quickly after 40 rounds so when you have 7 or more hearts I advice you to set "your progress" variable to -1000 or something
What cheat plugin? You mean, like, cheat engine? How do I even tell what the blue bar is to find the number to search and the change? Its a blue bar. Not actually numbered.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
need some help about mini game what to do and what new about it i restar it alot don't know what is new about this mini game

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Great update. BJ scenes are finally here. I also really liked new dialogues for the 1rst time BJ scenes. I think that text which is added to the scenes makes it more interesting and helps to create certain atmosphere for the player. Keep up the good work.

I would also like to suggest speeding up the CR points. I really like this game and I want to try out the new content as soon as possible, like the Butler bots. But unlocking all the skills with CR points is quite a grind. It is just -> Make Mathews horny/make Gary horny. Repeat x6 -> Play gloryhole. And you repeat this again and again for about 150-200 (or more) days to get all the CR points. Maybe decreasing xp (by 10~20%) needed for CR would help or you could add new ways of earning this xp.

I know that this is an early version, but before adding new content to resolve the grind issue a quick fix for CR point requirements would increase enjoyment a lot for earlier versions.
Go to Game folder > www > js > plugins > 11cards.js and edit the card values to make GH content easier. Please backup the original, in case you break anything.

You can use an online save editor for the CP. It should be labeled as gold in most editors. Be warned though, there really isn't much content as of yet.

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
What cheat plugin? You mean, like, cheat engine? How do I even tell what the blue bar is to find the number to search and the change? Its a blue bar. Not actually numbered.

^ this one

Reactions: ara1111
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes