Cheat Mod RAGS [ON HIATUS] No Haven: Cheat Mod [v0.79 TF] [Bedlam games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
The file is unreadable. Already downloaded it twenty times, does not help.
UPD: same with uncheated version... Rags 2.4.16

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
The file is unreadable. Already downloaded it twenty times, does not help.
UPD: same with uncheated version... Rags 2.4.16
Firstly, my mod has been on hiatus for quite a while, but at someone point it WILL return and be updated to the latest version of the game, but it is quite a bit in the future.
Secondly, with a freshly downloaded version, it runs just fine on Rags 2.4.16 on Windows 10 64-bit, so it might be an issue with your RAGS installation, because the file itself works just fine.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Firstly, my mod has been on hiatus for quite a while, but at someone point it WILL return and be updated to the latest version of the game, but it is quite a bit in the future.
Secondly, with a freshly downloaded version, it runs just fine on Rags 2.4.16 on Windows 10 64-bit, so it might be an issue with your RAGS installation, because the file itself works just fine.
I have already solved the problem, or rather found out what causes it. And reinstalling the operating system does not make me happy (Yes, it's that bad, hehe).

• Wow
Reactions: sparrow_rose

2rax

Oct 31, 2017
Same error here. Opening with 2.4.16 causes "rags file is unreadable", 2.6 classics causes this:
1623679300697.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------------------------------------------

Well, problem solved. Just reinstalled MICROSOFT SQL SERVER COMPACT 3.5 from mic site. You can add it to post info.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote