VN - Ren'Py - Once Again [Prologue] [Paraloop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Droopies

Been supporting this Dev for long time now.
    My main reasons for this are:

Good Renders, Dev wants input from us and can take criticism.

Now that the story is out and seeing the result of his work.
    I am even more invested as It's a great start.

Well done Lampy.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

yossa999

Okay, I don't usually review first releases, but this VN seems to be one of those I like.

- I will never say no to a well written time travelling story.
    - Although good graphics is not something you can surprise anyone with these days, this is not a reason to underestimate it. This game looks very nice.
    - Easy to read dialogues between characters, sometimes funny, sometimes witty - just what I like.
    - The variety of girls, who are different either in appearance and in personality. Another pro point for the game.
    - The plot is yet to unfold, but there are already intriguing moments and mysteries, I hope that this will not be another adventure of a freshman in college. So far, I am interested.
    - There are a few lewd scenes, so far everything is pretty standard and vanilla, but this is only the prologue.
    - The soundtrack is quite pleasant, not distracting from action and fitting for the scenes.

So, the conclusion: the game is promising, I'm looking forward to the next episode, I definitely recommend it to everyone.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Outkst7

Very promising. Good artwork, interesting story so far and good emersion as well. A recommendation would be to accomodate different fetishes as optional routes within the game to expand the playerbase