Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everybody!

I really hope you guys are doing well in this difficult moment. It's already April and the new update is coming out this month, so stay tuned :)

v0.5 will be a bit longer than the previous one. There will be 3 animated H-scenes and some interesting plot development. There's a new spooky location which is pretty cool! Here are some previews:

I'll probably post something else before the release, so see you soon!

Thank you so much for your support, you're the best :)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Hello everybody!

I really hope you guys are doing well in this difficult moment. It's already April and the new update is coming out this month, so stay tuned :)

v0.5 will be a bit longer than the previous one. There will be 3 animated H-scenes and some interesting plot development. There's a new spooky location which is pretty cool! Here are some previews:

I'll probably post something else before the release, so see you soon!

Thank you so much for your support, you're the best :)
Looks promising, I hope some content for the redhead girl is there as well (don't remember her name, the one at pool). Has been quite some time since I've last seen her.

On a sad note, too bad she isn't a cousin at least, would give another flavour to her relation with MC. But I understand not everyone goes along with that fetish.

Reactions: Caribdis

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi there!

This new update will be released during the upcoming week (probably on Friday) so here are some previews of what's to come!
As I said, it's significantly longer than the previous one (I'd say... over an hour?), take it as the "quarantine" update. I finally added 4 H-scenes :]

Thank you all and take care!
Peace!

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

Hi there!

This new update will be released during the upcoming week (probably on Friday) so here are some previews of what's to come!
As I said, it's significantly longer than the previous one (I'd say... over an hour?), take it as the "quarantine" update. I finally added 4 H-scenes :]

Thank you all and take care!
Peace!
^Hehehehe, "Quarantine" update. :). Why? Did you think we needed a 1 hr session. :unsure::oops:. Yup! I thinks you were right on there! Thank you for the upcoming update and info. ;):cool:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Once in a Lifetime [v0.5] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (360 MB): - - - -

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
im confused with the teacher content i got to it then it just skipped to me at home where he says to himself he cant believe he fucked his teacher and then the end? is it supposed to be that way?

4.80 star(s) 883 Votes