Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Hello everybody! Thx for the feedback, I've taken note of everything.
I know about the skinny waist, but I liked it that way, I'm not much into voluptuous women. And as for the eyes, I'll reduce its "brightness" a bit :ROFLMAO:
Peace in your heart and see you soon.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
OK, so the eyes were a bit creepy at first. However once you get past that, it looks quite promising

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Seeing all these posts where others say they don't like them or they are creepy looking,
I like the eyes... huh maybe I'm weird, I don't think so but it seems I'm the odd one out here.

I'm really curious about what is in the basement, I fuckin' hate it ending on a mystery like that...
god dammit *grumble* *grumble*
Impatiently awaiting update.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I guess better horsedick than that stupid wood dowel looking thing we see with most games that look like they use illusion ish assets. I had to pass on a lot of the ones with illusion cant stand fake looking privates or some of the giddy ass faces occasionally during sex... but what do I know.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I like it so far, the girls are cute and there's humor... No sexual content yet, but the build up is quite nice.

Besides, both sisters like you, very innovative.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
She's not anorexia as all her fat was moved to her huge boobs. For me I would ignore her and go after the one in the blue shirt as hers look smaller.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Once in a Lifetime [v0.1] [Caribdis] - Original Size: 1.02GB

Download PC (124MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I have to say when the girls were talking about the MC in the living room.
I was LMAO at his reaction. It was well done ^^

4.80 star(s) 890 Votes