EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover1.jpg

Overview:
You live in Mistbury, an apparently normal town where you live an apparently normal life with your family. However, you'll soon discover that this place hides some deep dark secrets and things can heat up very fast...
From infiltrating into a prison, to exploring mysterious mansions and traveling to the other side of the world: embark on an adventure of conspiracies, meeting bizarre characters, living unique experiencies, seducing gorgeous girls and, if there's time, saving the world.
If Astaroth seizes power, it will be the end for all of us.
Only you can stop him.
Esse est deus.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-19
Release Date: 2021-06-19
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Eternum
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: *
Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker Mod - Spanish - Fan Sigs

assman1337 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/patch was not made by the developer. Use at your own risk.

rbs 60.jpg plug 81.jpg 2.jpg prev8.png 1.jpg 3.jpg 4 (1).jpg spot 49.jpg ib 33.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg rbs 17.jpg wWSU97.jpg 1 (1).jpg 1 (2).jpg 1 (3).jpg pb 11.jpg apo 78.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
This is structured nicely, +1
You can report this post and ask an admin/staff member to move this to the 'Games' section, it appears that everything is in order with it but if there any issues with your formatting they'll let you know.

I also suggest you ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile as well so that you can be identified as the developer

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Despite the anorexia I like the overall look of the characters.

Does anyone know which program was used to create them - or can probably recommend games with characters made in the same style?
it says it on the Dev Notes
Credits to Illusion for creating Honey Select, and Snooley, Roy12 and Starlene for some of the mods used.
EDIT: and recommendations, there is a lot of HS games on the site, I recommend Harem Hotel since it's one of the bigger ones

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
pretty big ( over 1gb) for a first relese,gonna try it and see what's all about Edit: a lot of text,some annoying mini-games and questions which i dont think anyone would care if they would not be in the game + no sexual content whatsoever will make me wanna give this one another try after a few more good updates cause right now in terms of h-scenes there are none which is strange cause the game its pretty big and you would think the dev could have squeezed some in there. Oh well

Last edited:

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
it says it on the Dev Notes

EDIT: and recommendations, there is a lot of HS games on the site, I recommend Harem Hotel since it's one of the bigger ones
Thank you.

Honey Select, really?
I can definitely see the similarities - although the HS games I know still look quite different.

I dig this style, reminds me a little bit of Girlvania.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Thank you.

Honey Select, really?
I can definitely see the similarities - although the HS games I know still look quite different.

I dig this style, reminds me a little bit of Girlvania.
It depends on what engine is being used there are a lot of Illusion games here if you want something with the newer HS assets I recommend taking a look at HS Tutor as well. Also if you want recommendations in general I suggest you post here:
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-recommendations-identification.104/

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Man, pretty good start, but seeing those eyes it seems that it would also rotate her head 360 degrees at any moment, that actually kill my boner.

View attachment 411139
funnily enough it makes me super hard seeing those eyes >.< then if she does do that whole head rotation I'm just left wondering if she can suck dick while rotating her head

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
In the tag I've see incest, but in the intro, the MC has no more his mother, and have no sisters and the woman his dad has remarried with, has already 2 daughters, where is the incest ? Aunt ? Cousin ?
The specifics of your question are a little hard to understand and I haven't played this yet, but step-family is legally still incest.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 883 Votes