One and a half years into NSFW VR Development but I'm new here! Hi!

GroupNaughtyVR

Dec 7, 2019
I'm building a VR orgy simulation using Unreal Engine, Blender, and Daz3d models. It is a simple concept. Customize characters in VR using a simple menu system, and populate them into a sex scene in any combination you desire. Male, Female and Trans characters can be coupled to make straight, gay, bi, and lesbian interactions. Whatever your into.

I do have free demos and other content I can share but I'm just saying "hi" for now until I get my account set up with staff and moderators here.

I wish I had found this community earlier. I'm sure the project would be a lot further along having some like minded people to bounce ideas off of and post issues and solutions I run into. Not to mention the general positive attitude I've seen here while checking out a few recent posts. I'm excited to be here!

Edit: Changed title from 1.5 to One and a half years... so it doesn't look like 15 years. (Haha I wish)

Last edited:

GroupNaughtyVR

Dec 7, 2019
Thank for the warm welcome. I'm cleaning up some bugs I found in the latest build and will have something up soon.