VN Ren'Py Completed One Hell of a Week [v1.5] [Sumooli]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Case in point being entitled twats like Exhibit A below:

Tastes are like assholes - everyone has them and thinks theirs doesn't stink. But some people insist on flaunting theirs where common courtesy already says they should keep their damn pants on and move on.
There will always be bad apples on the internet, I personally have more male protag games to look at than necessary so a few games like this that cater to other fetishes is fine with me.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm assuming 'Abo' is the Devil?
I just started the game, opened the inventory... And I already have Abo's ring in the bag without ever meeting him.

Any idea how much futa will be in the game? A series of lines makes me thinks there will be:
"Trust me when I say that Loihi is the perfect place to get chicks'n'dicks. Hell, you can find both at the same time!"
While it could mean threesome, I'm hoping for futa.

helltotheyep

May 28, 2018
the demo was out a while ago, maybe over a year i think. i played it and have been waiting a long time to play the full version.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
the demo was out a while ago, maybe over a year i think. i played it and have been waiting a long time to play the full version.
I think full version gonna take time as per dev mention the game will be available on Steam also :KappaPride:

Aug 3, 2017
Skinny white girl getting taken to town by a buxom black woman is one of those grail fetishes that only gets satisfied once in a blue moon so I'm gonna chip in even if the amount of patrons is pretty skinty atm

Reactions: Sunny

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
Played this about a week ago. I found it browsing Yuri games on itch.io. I loved it even though it's very short. Great art. Great characters. Decent story. I am really looking forward to see it more fleshed out.

Reactions: Maven of Prurience

riugo

Jan 22, 2018
yuri games are not my cup of tea but damn, that art looks amazing! even though i'll probably skip this one, i really wish the best of luck!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote