VN Ren'Py Completed One Hell of a Week [v1.5] [Sumooli]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Am I an idiot and missing something? Abo talks about getting a dress for my date and we then move to the attached screen. However, the only clickable feature I can find is the moon and to take a nap. After that, the story moves to evening with the tiki bar and Eva.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Am I an idiot
Yes.

I am so sorry hunni I couldn't resist that one.

Am I an idiot and missing something? Abo talks about getting a dress for my date and we then move to the attached screen. However, the only clickable feature I can find is the moon and to take a nap. After that, the story moves to evening with the tiki bar and Eva.
It's only a demo, only the swimsuit shoot in the afternoon and the 1 bar date in the evening are available.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Thanks!

I know I set myself up for that, but, honestly, I was clicking all over that map certain I was missing something.

Day 1's a win. If the other encounters are as sweet as Eva's I'm going to have a difficult time choosing one by the deadline!

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Visuals are great but it would be nice to have a male mc option.

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
I spent about 15 minutes looking for a dress shop too.

Reactions: afterlights

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
looks good im interested but the kickstarter dates look dubious. when did this demo even come out?

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I really like the look of this one, though it seems like it's been in the works for a long time and just now has a demo? I hope the project finishes.

The only thing I wish in life is that there was more Yuri games with some game play and not just Visual novels.
There is a criminal lack of Yuri games.
Man, find me a game with female Mc that is not a corruption/enslave maledom bullshit. Idk if there is not a market for female oriented games or noone wants to try that subject
Try SaintBomber's games. They don't tend to have a lot of gameplay but there's more there than just visual novels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maven of Prurience
Oct 16, 2017
I'm not picking this up because I'm just not the fondest of the artwork, couldn't care less about the protagonist being a female because I do enjoy myself some Yuri every now and then, I just would like the "Female Protagonist" tag be added to the Genre list on the Original Post.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is progress being worked on this game, or is this starting to be casted as vaporware?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is progress being worked on this game, or is this starting to be casted as vaporware?
It is being worked on but it isn't one of those monthly release games.

This is the demo ad we won't see any more until it's finished.

Apr 2, 2020
It is being worked on but it isn't one of those monthly release games.

This is the demo ad we won't see any more until it's finished.
Then why is the OneHellOfAWeek.com webpage and also the Patreon page both taken down? Not asking to be snarky, just genuinely confused why they are both down if the game is in fact moving forward.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote