VN - Ren'Py - Completed - One Last Salty Kiss [v1.6.1] [fullmontis]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

I just stumbled on this piece on itch late last night and the more I played it...the more I had this dread in me that this was going to end soon......I just didn't want to let go.

It's morning now and I'm teary-eyed with scenes replaying in my head. I am unsure if I'll ever come across a piece like this another night....but I'm grateful for the time it kept me company.

Thank you for sharing your vision and making me feel. From my heart to yours, namaste.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Aneouz

It was just very very good, and very unique story and so sad but at the same time nice

And some well deserved closure.

The art was good, but the story was fantastic

PS. Don't forget to check the extra after you finish this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

code991

Damn this game.

I dont remember the last time i cried so much

I got nothing much to say about this little gem.

Kinda wish i never played it. Now i feel like crap.

I figured our what was going on with the story very early on and i KNEW there would be a sad ending and i was actually thinking of NOT finishing this because i tend to avoid sad endings like this because i get very emotional ... but ... for some reason i finished it ...

Very short but fkn briliant little kinetic novel.

Now imma go crawl up in bed and cry some more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KeiNineX

This VN managed to capture love between two characters like no other on this site even though it's fairly short so there's not a lot of room to do that but the dev managed to do it perfectly. It's a story about two people that are meant to be together but they both know that it's impossible.
    Easily the best short VN on this site.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 609064

Spectacular story. I cried a lot. It's one of those stories that is so well told, I choked up playing it. I wanted to save and continue another day because I was feeling overwhelmed.

I love the art-style. Totally suited the story,
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Galirwen

came to fap stayed for the feels
    5/5 story with great execution and pacing(which is an alien concept for 99% of the games here)
    Sex is non existent (only 1 scene) which i surprising am ok with as it wouldn't have suited with the story.
    The only release of bodily fluid would be from your eyes. 10/10 would feel again
  7. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws : good.

music and ambient: nicely done.

story: amazing.

characters: really good.

conclussion: this is not a game, THIS IS A REALLY GOOD MOVIE. it was short and a bit basic yeah, but charmingly done.
    the music and the ambient of the scenes, flow really well with the story. there is just so much tough and work
    in this "movie". i dare to say, this is one of the best things you can find in this page.

this game TOTTALY deserve your time and money.

best quote: "we dont have to spend the eternity together. we just have
    to make every moment special."
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Fade

While the story was extremely short, it was very well done. Though the backstory of the main character was very ambiguous, the author's romantic development and how they link the MC's experience between the two different "worlds" creates a surreal scene, as if the night was the key to a place in which time and space are warped, distorted, and broken. Although the concept of lovers meeting and being separated by a gap in time and space, somewhat like Kimi no Na wa, isn't all too new, the developer had managed to implement their own personal touches to the genre, adding some originality to the concept. Overall, it was an amazing, albeit short, read.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Demoness_Kiss

Story: awesome, i cried 70% of the times

Graphic: cute and enjoyable, Azzurra is wow

Characters: it's a short vn, there is not much to say, a random guy that have some paranormal experience and solved a mystery about a drowned girl and her father, and in between a short story about an impossible love...i'm crying ç_ç

It's a good romantic but sad story, i really enjoyed this VN.