VN - Ren'Py - One Lie [v0.9.1] [Wooden Donkeys]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rannell

Not sure why this has lower than a 4 star rating. It's a good story. Drama from the start. There are too many AVN's that start out with no story. Sure it doesn't have any the tags that people go wild for, but I can't spend time on ones that don't have at least some semblance of a story.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kartolas

Great setup even more since it's the first game form this dev. The only thing I really didn't like was a sex scene without the player consent but the dev gave a couple of good explanations for it so I won't take it to heart. He even made the cunt gf ugly af.
    So yeah I was thinking 4 starts but I'll give 5 to keep him/them motivated. That and the beers.

I don't think I like where this is going. I feel like I'm have no say in what's happening as it is in this version. All the choices I made with Anh only gave the relationship one point as it was unavoidable and yet I see no results. Choices don't seem to matter atm.
    The MC is being pushed into a relation that I as the player don't want. It's not really about wanting her or not, it's about not having a choice. That's how I see it and I don't like it. I'm sure the dev will give the player the choice to decide which girl to be with, I just hope it's sooner rather than "latter".
    Renders and the rest is all good.
    I'll keep following it and updating this if needed.

Thank you and good luck.

P.S. I feel that I should point out that in current version the MC is in no relationship yet. He's unsure of his feelings, I'm not.

P.S. I stopped playing it when I saw it being tagged Harem. Downgraded again.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

1.0 (i would say this is a 0.1)
    I was about to give it 5 stars, i was waiting for a scene to end because storytelling is quite good, maybe i dont understand how the best friend for like 14 years or so doesnt know things she should know, and those things are known by her aunt, but I was just this close to irgnore this and the rest of the "average" or poor elements later, BUT this free sex scene came out of nowhere, and after reading the "disclaimer" talking about how this is not a game about honry people, i felt like i was betrayed for the sake of patrons.

The guy is sad, he lost his girlfriend because his best friend betrayed him, and he will inmediately fuck a third girl. From the begginig this guy is a womanizer. And after the scene there is not even an afterthough, some regret or something, only a "2 weeks later" message.

Its obvious that this is a free patron fishing scene, but in the process you destroyed a guy that was a saint, and turned him into a piece of shit and a hypocrite. (And in the process also the Dev lost all his credibility).

This scene is nothing spectacular by the way,and in the end he even caress her face. What will be the differnece between this random bartender and the girl he loves? Cause otherwise this is still about horny people.

And after this scene ,i also remembered this earlier free render of the MC fucking the mainLI and i understood that this dev cant keep his word. (yeah he gave a free render of the MC penetrating the Main LI)

And now its me who has to play as this project of a man, who seems to be as horny as those which the game is not about ( devs own words).

PLEASE FIX ASAP.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

visagedirect

Great start! Story is good and beautifully written, the renders are great and the Character development. But above all it has Emotion ! (there are very few games that ever manage this) especially at such an early stage of development ! 5 stars from me (and that is very very rare) Well done Dev keep up the good work (y)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Resch

v 1.0 Review
    Got to say I like the premise of this story and it has a lot of potential paths. The models are good for the most part, with the exception of a couple. However early versions are rarely perfect. The story has a good base. Looking forward to see where this all goes.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Omi14

The start of this is just what you are looking for a true love story situation. one "mistake" is all it takes to ruin everything. a relationship bulid from childhood ruin by romantic fealings is perfectly relatable for many of us, and is part of the magic this game is exploring. because is so early obviusly models have something off and the expressions of some images are exagerated (a little bit annoying not gonna lie). expecting a really good story line with mc and the main female character (and some variation like solo ending to give it more realism). LOVE the start, expecting fireworks and waiting eagerly. break a leg!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

XartusStudio

Well, the story is solid, different let's just hope it goes in the right direction. For a prologue the length is ok. The sound is adequate. Choices, we'll see throughout. Only the renders, the light in them, well, it is. Besides, sometimes you can see the "grain", I recommend some denoiser. In addition, more to experiment with the light. There is a lot of material, don't waste it!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

TheNotShyGuy

Decent start in my opinion. The images are kinda low quality, and some of the models are a little funky. But overall not bad, better than a lot of things out there in game land. The story seems like its gonna be interesting, I'm hopeful the plot will continue to evolve and stay like a more down to earth story. Good luck Dev!