VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.32] [Mad Jubal]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
bannerpatreon.png

Overview:
When your best friend invite you to spend the summer with her you thought it would be a relaxing and fun experience. After all, she's been working in the biggest and best film studio in the country. Well, you were wrong. A dramatic event will force you to investigate the people you just met and try to find out what dark secrets are hiding. During this investigation you will meet A-list celebrities, directors, producers and the rest of the crew in the studio. Some of them will be nice but some others... well, not so nice. They are suspects, can you trust them? Are they playing with you? Will you fall in love with any of them?

"From the Top" is a Gay Visual Novel where we will explore different aspect like coming out, dealing with acceptance, self empowering and finding love. All of it based in the glamorous environments of the show business, red carpets and parties (and their dark sides too).​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-19
Release Date: 2024-02-18
Developer: Mad Jubal - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Warning! Some players experienced problems with the savefiles and a reset in their galleries.
Please, just in case, do a backup of your savefiles before loading this update.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

screen02a.png 01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You did fine. It's in the right spot, proper notification was done. Just minor edits needed. BTW, pc dists in the Ren'Py SDK also includes the .sh file in the game folder and the needed linux folders in the /lib folder. As long as it's compressed by the SDK, it should preserve correct file permissions for the Linux machines.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
You did fine. It's in the right spot, proper notification was done. Just minor edits needed. BTW, pc dists in the Ren'Py SDK also includes the .sh file in the game folder and the needed linux folders in the /lib folder. As long as it's compressed by the SDK, it should preserve correct file permissions for the Linux machines.
Thank you! I dont know any of those words you just write there I will look into it now.

Reactions: MagiLord

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ah see ?

i see new game .. with nice drawing style.

obviously its gay .

i swear theyare something with gay peoples.... they always make drawing things wayy better than straigth games .
i dont know if its just talent of drawing, or art to retransmit things or they just put more love and work in their games.
but seriously, everytime a game have great drawing, theyare 99% of chance its a gay game.

they definitly rules the style :D

(nothing i say is negative, at contrary, its just incredible to see that fact all the time.)

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
not saying that there is anything wrong with furry, but I've been looking for straight furry games, and gay human games lol... I also love how the pictures say not final artwork, but they are still 500x better than anything I could draw

Reactions: MadJubal

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Just opened this up. I like your art. writing seems ok. looking forward to playing this
Thank you so much! I almost cry of joy when someone say they like the art!

Looks interesting. Gay-themed, but not horror or furry. Quite the exception for gay content on this site. I'll check it out.
wait wait wait, this is a gay game, that's NOT furry? props to the dev
Thank you so much! Kind words melt my heart every time!
I love furry, but it is true that we need more games of normal human beings doing normal things.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
gotta agree with everyone here the art is magnificent, I'm not into gay themed games but still
I'm sure people will enjoy seeing this game here, keep up the great work the art is really really good and I only wish some other developers were as skilled as you

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Better first of all finalise artworks...
Im working on it! What I just publish it took me 4 months to do it. It would take me many more if I have to wait to have all the assets completed. Thank you for stopping by!

Damn! Seeing such nice art, sometimes I'm jealous I'm not gay.
Wish you good luck with your game!
Thank you for the good words! Maybe my next game could have some straight content! Who knows!

ah see ?

i see new game .. with nice drawing style.

obviously its gay .

i swear theyare something with gay peoples.... they always make drawing things wayy better than straigth games .
i dont know if its just talent of drawing, or art to retransmit things or they just put more love and work in their games.
but seriously, everytime a game have great drawing, theyare 99% of chance its a gay game.

they definitly rules the style :D

(nothing i say is negative, at contrary, its just incredible to see that fact all the time.)
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how your words make me happy! Sorry about the gay story! I know is not everyones cup of tea... maybe one day I can do a neutral route and you guys can enjoy it too!

not saying that there is anything wrong with furry, but I've been looking for straight furry games, and gay human games lol... I also love how the pictures say not final artwork, but they are still 500x better than anything I could draw
I’m trying to make all the art by myself, even backgrounds. Now some are just photos with filters. It takes time, days and days.

And I’m sure your drawing is not that bad

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
gotta agree with everyone here the art is magnificent, I'm not into gay themed games but still
I'm sure people will enjoy seeing this game here, keep up the great work the art is really really good and I only wish some other developers were as skilled as you
Ok, now I’m crying! Thank you very much! It means the world! And like i said before. Maybe in some future I could make a neutral route with not gay content so all of you can play. Can’t promise anything though!

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Ok, now I’m crying! Thank you very much! It means the world! And like i said before. Maybe in some future I could make a neutral route with not gay content so all of you can play. Can’t promise anything though!
I would say focus on your vision first, do the game you want to do and then worry about the other stuff later. Like I said it ain't my cup of tea, but the game so far from the samples looks really great, hell I might even try it out just to see how the story is cause the art alone does have me sold. If in some future you do some other game, or a neutral/straight route for this game I will be sure to give it a try cause I'm sure it would be good.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Im working on it! What I just publish it took me 4 months to do it. It would take me many more if I have to wait to have all the assets completed. Thank you for stopping by!

Thank you for the good words! Maybe my next game could have some straight content! Who knows!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how your words make me happy! Sorry about the gay story! I know is not everyones cup of tea... maybe one day I can do a neutral route and you guys can enjoy it too!

I’m trying to make all the art by myself, even backgrounds. Now some are just photos with filters. It takes time, days and days.

And I’m sure your drawing is not that bad
its not problem.

i m not into gay thing, but i dont hate it . its always cool to see nice game poping out. if the game grow nice an swwet, then you maybe can think about adding straigth way and lesbian way :). but maybe that can just broke it and the story. soo better not touch about this yet.
even if gay isnt my thing, i still respect the drawing art talent. it also remember me some comics i saw some time ago.

also, must say... for a gay game, it doesnt show the classic super muscled guys stuff. wich is a great point to me, the characters look way more realistic and its more than welcome to see this change.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes