Others One Night with Passion [v0.1] [Salty fish]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ledysh

Mar 7, 2024
Hey, congratulations on the game release! do you want to add animation of your characters or scenes with them to the game?

beetle2411

Feb 9, 2018
Hey, congratulations on the game release! do you want to add animation of your characters or scenes with them to the game?
I have some sprite that i not put in the game yet (bj). I will update later. Now i just got my new partner who got much better coding skill than myself(alot). he will lend me a hand to help me create next mini project.

If it goes well i will ask him to rebuild whole structure for this one too. something like features that this game supposed to have, less bugs ,help me put new whole scenes (now it's chaos like a dark age)

Feb 1, 2022
This is a good job, even though I'm an Android user, I have high expectations!
ps: anyone who wants to try running the game on an Android can use PC emulators. I recommend Winlator or Mobox, they are currently the most compatible with games H, Others, Unity, Renpy, etc. These emus can be found on forums, on YouTube or Github, they also contain step-by-step installation for each Android device. Sorry for the bad English, I'm Portuguese

• Red Heart
Reactions: beetle2411

ledysh

Mar 7, 2024
I have some sprite that i not put in the game yet (bj). I will update later. Now i just got my new partner who got much better coding skill than myself(alot). he will lend me a hand to help me create next mini project.

If it goes well i will ask him to rebuild whole structure for this one too. something like features that this game supposed to have, less bugs ,help me put new whole scenes (now it's chaos like a dark age)
Sounds promising, good luck with that. Also, if you need the services of an experienced 2D Animator, then I can help you. Here are my email:sheremetev2341@gmail.com

• Red Heart
Reactions: beetle2411
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote