• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others one room [Development Thread]

natsumeku

Dec 12, 2022
Hello, I am currently working on a game prototype. this game is similar to NTR Legend, Ntraholic, summer memories, etc. an isometric game with a sandbox or simulation genre.

game motivation:
The player's motivation for doing the game has not been decided yet. but I have an idea for the theme of the game.
"You have to take care of a high school girl for one month until she graduates. because her parents went bankrupt and had to move to a village or hometown for a better life. until she graduates, you can create a story with her."

Feature:
The current stage of gameplay is just teasing, sexual with selected poses, and some minigames to earn money.

Art:
the plan is to use 2d pixel art. so right now, i just used random asset as mock up of game.

natsumeku

Dec 12, 2022
Update. August 1, 2023.

this a little progress has been made:
  • Audio/Music & Display Settings
  • Inventory system
  • changing the HUD to be simple

For the music and display settings, i'm already comfortable with them. i'll use free GUI Pack for good look and efficiency.

Creating the inventory system is the hardest this so far. because i want it to be modular, so it can be used in other things.

Hold the some character stats. Action Point(AP), Lust, and Stress. because i don't know how to used them. i will use stamina for perform an action in game.

Reactions: Magi_141

Highlander95

Apr 11, 2018
Will be looking forward to it, watching thread.
Also, is there a preview for what the heroine will look like?

natsumeku

Dec 12, 2022
Will be looking forward to it, watching thread.
Also, is there a preview for what the heroine will look like?
I don't have a clear view of what a heroine looks like yet.
but I have some criteria:
- Since she will be left alone by her family. then she should at least have the criteria of being trustworthy and strong.
- the character uses anime style.

Here's an example of a heroine from another game that I think would be suitable.

Reactions: Highlander95