Ren'Py - Abandoned - One Slice of Lust [v0.5] [LustWorks]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jack95K

Gameplay - 9/10
    Scene - 10/10
    story - 9/10
    Overall - 9/10
    i like this game soo much , scenes are very good i really like the nami scenes and talking about the gameplay and other stuff then
    they are also really cool , awsome art work and yeah it's different also ,great game :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fake_Zombie

exelent content a game with a really good future i wait for the realease soon as posible, this is the game that all of us are waiting its been so long we waited for a game of one piece and i think that this is the good one <3 tell us something about new updates and pleas dont abondonned this game love for all of you the art its so good and the animations are pretty maybe it can be better but with time...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GadorDev

I have been watching one piece for 10 years and watching a game like this makes a fan like me wanting to play that game, but at first I thought the art was weak but after a few updates the game got a little bit of improved art, the 3d scene gave a unique touch
    and mainly the animation of the last scene of nami, my friend I loved it, it was very well done, the game is going well the adult content is very good with a good investment you and this game can go far I hope for more updates.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kiky89

i am a hardcore fan of One piece and i don´t know why no one thinks about this type of content when One piece have such amazing pull of characters and a world that give you so much open doors to work with.
    I like the type of art work but can be improved.
    its to soon to do a complete review but i will give it 5 stars because i want to give credit to someone that is actually trying to bring One piece stuff and show my support .
    I will be waiting for more that´s for sure.