[R>Programmer] Unpaid One Time Coding Help for First Time Dev

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ok Guys Im running into a problem with my game when i had it simple combat system 1 on one it was fine but im trying really hard to make it kinda rpg ish

I could really use a coder help who knows what there doing

1st im using twine sugar cube version 2.3.2

2nd what im trying to do is randomly generate between 1-5 enemies which i can do but i also want to have a photo and Heath bar for each image

3. i want to beable to atack one enemy at at time

4. i want to be able to add up to three other members to a party system

5. so you know the characters im thinking of starting with Taylor pm, Korra del rio , Illeria From Angel (( requires an unlock)) and Dakota

im going to to post the twine HTML link for main game but my game is also linked to my name so if you need everything can just download it there

please can you either show me how to do what i need or do it for me this once please and thank you

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
what im trying to do or what to add is a party vs party combat system with this design set coding no idea idea when to begin

1.when I enter certain locations want to trigger Party vs party combat.

2. Randomly Generate 1-5 Enemies with random heath based off of players exp lvl each one has a photo and a visible health bar.

3. After the initial combat chat, they attack then randomly attack a member of your party one at a time. Then you can choose your party’s attacks one at a time going back and forth until one partys dead

4.The members of your party should also have photos and a visible health bar. The members will be you Illeria when you progress in the story enough to unlock her and for the current path, I'm Working on Korra 4th member to decide on later. Each member of your party will have different hp Korra should Start with 40 hp and Illyria 110. After Each kill each party member gets 10 exp the one who delt final blow gets 20 then as you lvl exp increases buy 5 points every lvl

5..Korra Should have Low punch & Low Kick Dealing half the damage of what player would Deal Shoot Gun Dealing Same damage as fire or ice player abilities and Cure Abilities Which can heal Single party member while Illeria should Have Super punch and warrior Kick Dealing Double Damage of what player would deal Sword slash Dealing Same damage as fire or ice player abilities and Energy Drain drin health from enemy refiling her heath but half the points she drained.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
if it helps i have also an outline plan or whatever document for what im trying to do if that helps i really wanna get this withough having to redesign entire game

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
I don't know if this is possible in Twine without adding a lot of JavaScript code. It also sounds like a complex problem, I don't know if you will find a programmer who will make this for free.