VN - Ren'Py - One Wild Futa Nightclub [v0.69] [Zelltin]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Abaddon Doom

The potential is absolutely there! What you get is an appetizer of that potential. The whole 'science experiment thing gone wrong', has been done before, however, for a gender swap to happen, where the male consciousness is transferred into the female body, and vice-versa, is certainly intriguing.

I will bookmark this...I really enjoyed what content there was.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

[v0.65] You swap bodies with a scientist as a part of her own engineered experiment. Now, with your bodacious redhead body, it's time to go out to a nightclub that exclusively serves women and well endowed futa chicks! Time to see how the other side lives, which of course means taking as much cock as possible!

The game has great graphics. The women and futa are very sexy. The MC doesn't make things too weird with the whole "being a woman" aspect. It plays out quick and easy, with sexual content sprinkled throughout in good doses. It's clear already that there will be various ways of ending this story, as there are several FUTA chicks to spend time with and seduce.

While sex scenes are hot and the futa are VERY well endowed, there are no animations at all. Disappointing, but not a deal breaker. Lewd sfx assist in making the scenes more enjoyable.

I want more of this game. It's great!