RPGM - Completed - OneShota Dragon: A World Full of Busty Girls! [Final] [yoshii tech]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Poppytheguy

Lovely game, the translation is incomplete, but the game itself is a tops bullet hell, with cute lovable characters. The twins are cute and I really fell in love with the star dragon by the end of the game. It's also got futa on male which is based. Highly recommend.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

Nothing really stands out for me in this game, its very simplistic and mediocre. The only really unique aspect of this game is the fact that a a cute male protagonist gets some action with cute girls.
    The art is pretty good though.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

youmustregistertoviewlink

Bullet hell parts and the art themselves are OK, everything else is mediocre.

Most of the sex scenes are very "dry", consisting of one artificial-looking loop each, sometimes accompanied by obnoxious generic anime girl squeals. You have to intentionally fail at avoiding NPCs or projectiles in boss battles to see the scenes.

Boss battles themselves are kinda fun and later ones have reasonable difficulty, assuming you are new to bullet hells.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PepperMan

A solid short bullet hell with very nice difficulty curve and wonderful art.

The only issues are that the last fights got a lot of untranslated dialogue and the choppy live2D segments (I prefer none at all over choppy but thats my taste)

Music is also nice. Can strongly recommend.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

PeacePeace

Fun, short bullet hell game. ~1-2 hours (for 100%) depending on how much trouble the harder bosses give you. Does get decently challenging toward the end but nothing too unreasonable.

Story is w/e. About half of the scenes aren't translated including basically all of the endings, which is a bummer. Animations are simple, but they don't have the 'puppet' effect of some simply-animated games.

Overall, good little game for what it is but IMO the most interesting dialogue is untranslated.