Unity Completed Oni Boku ~Molesting Ogress Girl~ [v2.01] [laplace]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ240346_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Shouta lives in a mountain village far away from cities. One day, he happens to find a mummy stored in an old hut.
It is his carelessness that he touches it and awakens an ogre inside......
Thread Updated: 2020-11-13
Release Date: 2020-11-13
Developer:
Translator/Uncensorer:
Censored: Partially
Version: 2.01
Language: English (Machine Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 2.01 w. (ManlyMarco's Mod Pack): - - - -
Old Version:

RJ240346_img_smp1.jpg RJ240346_img_smp2.jpg RJ240346_img_smp3.jpg RJ240346_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Played a few mins of it the animation is very good but the translation is all over the place. Its like it was donee with google translate.
Your right on the mark. Google translate did all of it and its why its a mess. I considered cleaning it up but I don't really feel inclined to atm as theres other stuff I'm already working on.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Lol. LOVE that .gif. What anime is it from?
Kantoku is a pretty good artist and character designer (he always ), Arashi Blitz is right it's from Hentai Ouji.
I just look at the other Developer's games, I hope some day we gets the other two! ♥
Sister Slave is on SVS, you can pretty much play it untranslated. is being translated, it looks less complicated but is actually harder to know what to do.

Surprised this made it in, but if she's a hundred year old demon she's not a real loli I guess (like some ). I do like touching simulators so thanks forbidden101v.

Edit - Sister Slave is now here, no progress on Noble Slave sadly.

Last edited:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I just look at the other Developer's games, I hope some day we gets the other two! ♥

I already have the one called Sister Slave and I have a translation underway for it. I'm trying to figure out how to uncensor it but if I can't I've talked with the guy who uncensored this and said he's willing to help me out if I can't do it. I might learn a thing or two one way or another.

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
this game seems to have multiple endings and scenes that changes depend of how stats are. i just don't understand how. someone got it?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Pretty sure it's from "Hentai ouji to warawanai neko". Or at least, if it's not, the style makes me think of that one.

Also, each time I see this kinda games, I remember Skyrockets (from MU Soft) and I feel depressed :c
Cool, thank you. I may have to check that one out. Out of curiosity, what' s the context of the scene with the police car? Is that Chris Hansen's little one beckoning you to, "Take a seat". Lol

I don't know "Skyrockets", I'm a little familiar with some of MU Soft's stuff, but it's kinda hit-or-miss for me. :)

Kantoku is a pretty good artist and character designer (he always ), Arashi Blitz is right it's from Hentai Ouji.
Same question, as above. :)

Surprised this made it in, but if she's a hundred year old demon she's not a real loli I guess (like some ). I do like touching simulators so thanks forbidden101v.
Hmmm, so she's a doughnut vampire? Is that a thing? Lol Is she from anything? Anime? Game? I've always liked Mina Tepes- she's a twisted li'l thing.

Oh, and as seemingly convinced I was that you were "following" me around- I was disappointed to see that you missed/ignored one of my posts in another game... I see how it is. Lol

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Same question, as above. :)
It's actually a taxi, theres no flashing light in the original scene.
Hmmm, so she's a doughnut vampire? Is that a thing? Lol Is she from anything? Anime? Game? I've always liked Mina Tepes- she's a twisted li'l thing.
I almost used Mina but she's a bit more risqué. This vampire is Shinobu from Monogatari, she's small most of the time from a kind of starvation (kind of) but like Mina sometimes appears in a stronger adult form. She just likes donuts.
Thought loli content would be forbidden on this place? Has it changed?
It's complicated. Like I said a few posts ago I guess it's because the girl is a fake loli, demons can look young but can be actually very old (so very complicated).

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hmmm, so she's a doughnut vampire? Is that a thing? Lol Is she from anything? Anime? Game?
The Monogatari VNs and derived medias. (They're pretty awesome.) And doughnuts are just something she took a liking to, vampires in that 'verse are plain old bloodsuckers as such. That loli look is incidentally her severely weakened state ("the ruins of a vampire" as the MC once described it), her original form is rather more on the tall and shapely side.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It's complicated. Like I said a few posts ago I guess it's because the girl is a fake loli, demons can look young but can be actually very old (so very complicated).
Naturally, there's a for that. Also totes not a fig-leaf excuse for technically-legal loli guise, am srs. :whistle:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
So... touching simulator? GuriguricuteYuffie was 1 of the best I've played. I agree that Mina Tepes is an interesting character.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Beautiful game, spent several hours trying to edit textures. How good is the uncensor included?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
So... touching simulator? GuriguricuteYuffie was 1 of the best I've played. I agree that Mina Tepes is an interesting character.
Is Guriguri Cute Yuffie a game or a video- I can find the video, but nothing about a game...

Any info is appreciated. :)

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes