Oni Kizoku Gaki no Mura no Oni ~ Tonari no Tomoe-san!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Title: Oni Kizoku Gaki no Mura no Oni ~ Tonari no Tomoe-san!
Developer website:
Language:Japanese
My first time making a request but can it be translated ?
If for the time being you're fine with a machine one, I can arrange something.

Potatorium

Sep 22, 2017
im sorry but when you were translating did you also played it ( im kinda stuck on a part but dont find it anywhere)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
im sorry but when you were translating did you also played it ( im kinda stuck on a part but dont find it anywhere)
Apologies, but I don't really have time to play the game all the way so yeah, I just test the game 'till a certain point to see if there are some random crashes or anything but aside from that, I don't really play it completely.

Reactions: Potatorium

Potatorium

Sep 22, 2017
still didnt work sorry here is the save if you want to see, i enter the house and talk with tomoe ( white hair woman)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
still didnt work sorry here is the save if you want to see, i enter the house and talk with tomoe ( white hair woman)
Unfortunately I can't at the moment, since I don't have the game anymore. The solution for that usually is what I told above, but if that doesn't work means that the game itself is missing that picture somehow - though that can't be possible since the download I think is the same around internet - or the game somehow fail in recognize that picture where should be (because maybe it's even there what supposedly you should see, but the game can't for some reason).

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Have played it using a machine translation of my own, got until Tomoe asks for a swimsuit and kind of got stuck there bc I don't know how to progress.

Reactions: Potatorium

Martkillswitch

Apr 29, 2020
Have played it using a machine translation of my own, got until Tomoe asks for a swimsuit and kind of got stuck there bc I don't know how to progress.
Look for the dough(steal key and find it in the locker in the school if i wasn't mistaken), and give it to the old man at the village so that he can make a swimsuit for tomoe.
Now I am stuck on how to find a camera for the black skinned demon girl's weakness.

Reactions: Minipax84

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Look for the dough(steal key and find it in the locker in the school if i wasn't mistaken), and give it to the old man at the village so that he can make a swimsuit for tomoe.
Now I am stuck on how to find a camera for the black skinned demon girl's weakness.
Great, I'll give this another shot. Same problem as with Demon Pig's Castle in that machine translation makes the puzzles often unsolvable (and in the case of that one some sound bug that fucks up the entire game anyway).

Edit: How do I steal keys? I've walked up to a few people (guy in the downtown bar, and guy at playground next to school) and the MC comments that these keys would be easy to steal, but nothing else seems to happen?

Last edited:

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
I honestly don't know how to get machine translation , I click link from bryn and I got nothing . Please explain how to install / use the translation in question .

Reactions: geck

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
Great, I'll give this another shot. Same problem as with Demon Pig's Castle in that machine translation makes the puzzles often unsolvable (and in the case of that one some sound bug that fucks up the entire game anyway).

Edit: How do I steal keys? I've walked up to a few people (guy in the downtown bar, and guy at playground next to school) and the MC comments that these keys would be easy to steal, but nothing else seems to happen?
Yo do you still have the game? If yes could you upload it somewhere?

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
G´day moinsoir, could you upload the game somewhere?