No story or single line of dialogue
    Gameloop as Thronico said : "Actively trying to waste your time"
    Some things actually dont work at all or close to this state
    The animations are good
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jokuur

cute and fun game to play, nimations are fluid and pretty nice
    too bad its so short and there is no fullscreen option tho
    this artist make fun pixel games i recomend looking into them all next to this one
  3. 4.00 star(s)

gao23

I liked this one. Simple but sexy designs and animation. Just enough of a game to be fun an engaging. Not grindy or tedious. It's a short play, but it does not waste your time.

And best of all, it really feels like a game,not a clicky VN or a slideshow with extra steps.

If I had to give a constructive note or point of improvement it would be maybe to see a mini rhythm game in the sex scenes. Maybe something that gives bonus rewards or a Continue.

Looking forward to seeing more from this developer!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

Neat game concept but it's grindy as all hell and the animations aren't that great. The difficulty increase going from the first to second area was pretty drastic, basic enemies are about as strong as the area 1 boss. While the gameplay is quick and snappy, I'm not willing to subject myself to these levels of repetition.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DrTowel

Always loved bad color's art style. There's always been a lot of poorly drawn h-pixel game out there. Bad color made the animation a bit more dedicated than they did. This one's also sexy, but I hope a bit of content or story can be added.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

tenkaya

If you like badcolor games, this is another fantastic one.
    It's little auto battler unit simulator, with upgrades and h content that's purely what it is. There is rng and grinding, but always the amazing pixel art. That's all there is to say, it will eat 1-2 hours of your time dependent on luck.

Sadly it's not a ton of content and it seems random accessory "drops" (lol) make it rng heavy whether or not it's a good time. I wish there were simply twice the levels and enemies, I didn't even get to collect half the accessories in the game before I became immortal making it impossible to lose and get more.

Overall worth playing if you like pixel art, 2dcg, and monster stuff.

Tips:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Thronico

This game is so close to being something special, but it stops just short of being an experience worth checking out.
    "Actively trying to waste your time," is probably the shortest and most efficient review I could give it.

The animations are pretty good considering their resolution and the presentation of the game, but overall, they don't do anything noteworthy. It stands above other side-scrollers' animations by having an actual climax loop animation that isn't just a burst of glue from the heroine's crotch, but even then the animations are still generic.

The Oni has zero personality. She has no reactions to losing, getting raped, being bred, milked, birthing an egg, etc... It's all just another day at work for her. The most you get is some VERY slightly widened pupils, and a very slight blush across her face.

Building on that, it's a stretch to call this a Tamagotchi considering the lack of input on the actual training, meals, etc...

The minigame you do to increase her stats is exactly the same for all three of them: VIT, STR, SPD. The minigame entails clicking right as a dot crosses over a black circle in a bar three times, with each success providing a stat boost. However, this dot moves at different speeds each time you attempt the minigame, so you can never be completely ready for it, with the default speed being so fast on the third try that you have almost no hope of consistently landing it without purchasing the upgrade to slow it down.

There are so many parts of this game that have this similar mindset baked into them, where it becomes readily apparent that much of this game's length is just padding.

There's no build variety, as you need to lose to unlock the items that provide any semblance of build pathing, but that pales in comparison to the importance of leveling stats like SPD if you don't want enemies like the Bandit hitting you three times before you can even fill your attack bar once.

Wanna do an Oni build that reflects traditional Oni style of Strength and Toughness? Get fucked. Metaphorically and literally.

I know it seems like I'm being harsh on this game, but there is absolutely nothing I hate more than someone wasting my time, especially if they're doing it intentionally. I spent most of my time playing this game writing this review because I had nothing better to do, while the Oni slowly crawled her ass through the most shallow depths of "levels."

Great style. Decent, but boring animations. Awful gameplay. Game devs, please stop trying to waste our time.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

stealth_ninja_XD

It's a good game to spend some time, but you have pros and cons.
    pros:
    1. The pixel art of the game is pretty.
    2. It is satisfying to see how powerful a character becomes and to see how he eliminates his enemies without them being able to attack.
    cons:
    1. Milk is useless.
    2. There is no way to get items without losing.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

Good game, short, nice art. A bit more intuitive but with a few gripes here and there, should take less than 2 hours to beat.

Gameplay, 4/5: Grindy, but Not Too Bad.
    It's a game where you are supposed to lose, level up, get money, then lose again until you're strong enough to beat everything. Some RNG involved too such as with item drops, wheel spins, and procs of various effects such as your stuns, getting stunned, enemy dodges, enemy counters, etc.
    Overall, it's not bad but some interactions are mildly vague or feel a bit strange. For example, when doing training, it shows a gradient of colors but... you only gain a level for hitting it on the blacked out circle. Of course, it's super easy to learn that hey, don't hit on green, but it's a mild problem because every other game tends would suggest that the circle is a "critical success" and greens a normal success. Could've been better if it was just a black bar with a green dot instead, or something along those lines. Other "vague" or "strange" interactions are those of stuns, for example. If you stun an enemy, they can still dodge and counter which one would think would let you get free hits instead, but it doesn't.

The gripes aren't major, they're easy to work around, but the fact they exist, and several throughout, is enough to knock off a point.

Sound, 5/5: Simple, Good.
    Simple "bit-type" music, with sound effects where it counts. None of it is grating or bad, just a bit generic. Still, no problems were found where there were bugs or ear-piercing (for me, at least).

Visuals, 5/5: Cute, Nice, IDK.
    What you see is what you get. Anime-esque and pixel art, with chibi proportions. Nothing particularly ugly, except the goblins but you know, makes sense.
    Maybe an actual artist could point out flaws by flipping the canvas or something, but for an average consumer, is good.

Story, N/A.
    You just... Grind until you beat the final boss, a shadow... demon? Otherwise, nothing there.

Overall, 5/5: Excellent on Average, a Few Details a Problem
    As covered in the gameplay section, with those addressed, an easy 5/5. Still, I have to say it's an "Excellent" game, since it's small and simple. Yeah, it's not complex. Yeah, there's not a million H-Scenes, nor customization. But in the context of a small game, for a time waster and decent H-Animations, it's pretty good. Give it a spin if you got nothing else to do or need to kill time.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

Very normal game, with a decent grind to it.

The art is good, though due to being zoomed out, it's not quite as good as Heroine Conquest, though it has technically more scenes.

I don't have much else to say. Art's good as always, but I wonder if I could get this dev to release something more substantial with enough money...
  11. 4.00 star(s)

El Presidente

Simple game, good stuff. I complete it after 2:40 hour, probably because i was unlucky or just bad ad it but i had my fun.
    You have this oni-girl in a quest to defeat the shadow, you don't command her, you only have few chiose to make and she automatically move on the map and fight enemy, you will end up defeated and bred, you unlock new upgrades from the eggs, leveling up with a little minigame and repeat.
    Pixelart are good and fine.
    Overall, it's a simple good game
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Mini-mhlk72

The game is grindy but not too long, its kinda fun to build with tailsmans, took me 1h 38m to beat it with a life steal build, Went with a glass cannon life steal build, so as long I dont get oneshot I can survive.

Trying to get a build is really hard since tailsmans drop from eggs and its not a 100% chance, you might not get all the tailsmans in 2 hours yet beat the game.

There are 10 sprites *(is that what they are called?), a birth scene (for eggs) and a milking scene.

The reason am giving it only 4/5 is because there are no Higher res scenes, they had in their previous game which were really cool, personal opinion.