Seeking Online hentai game? Co-op hentai game?

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Hi guys,

Love hentai games, played a shit ton but one thing I've never really done is actually play with someone. Me and my girlfriend both love hentai and we are trying to find games to play together if its possible. We both love animation (Japanese style) much more but are open to any suggestions as based my preliminary research, there are barely any if any online/co-op games. I stream hentai games to her and we just enjoy them as is currently but she's expressed interest in playing games with me.

If you check my bio you will see the type of games that I enjoy and like to get an idea, shes pretty picky but I told her we can't be picky because I'm sure its pretty limited on "co-op" hentai game or online games.

Cheers!

I will be searching far and wide to find anything as I submit this, if I do find enough or we can compile a list, we will make a thread.

Jan 21, 2020
From the lack of reply I'd imagine there hasn't been enough to make a list out of or anything at all..
Unfortunately I think the only game I can think of that vaguely fits is Sexbound the sex mod for Starbound there's a good amount of support for it but like you'd have to play Starbound..
Who knows maybe the multiplayer mod for Sims 4 will work with other mods so that'll be quite the thing.

Although it doesn't actually have sex in it, modded Peach Beach Splash is almost enjoyable, the multiplayer sucks ass and they even have VAC enabled (nudity mod works online just fine but I feel like it needs mentioning anyway), probably one of the worst co-op experience out there where you just play a waterdowned version of Halo Firefight and the versus mode is limited to 5 minutes per match iirc, games also stupidly unbalanced.

Anyway that's about all I got, godspeed in your search, hopefully people will start normalizing hentai games you can play with the homies.

Side note I just came from reading discussion posts for Operation Lovecraft and saw you post there and now here you are again, just kinda funny how that happens..