Only been a lurker for a few months.

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
I am super embarrassed about the idea of even doing some random introductory thread... but sorta captivated by the idea as well. I've been expressing my opinion on certain topics... Sometimes in a rather forceful fashion for about 23 years. I love the zone. E O S. The deep love I have for this shared experience that we call F95Z. .. Let us all be mindful. ONLY share your dark shit with others you are certain of... In all other situations, please tell everyone you are comfortable with .

Aaaaaaaand... for truly optimal enjoyment... please play through these games...

Statistically these games will fail your expectations.... However.... Those who don't... Will find a level of sexual pleasure as well, as an obvious sense of humor.
I do apologize if I somehow manage to offend folks.. But I've been typing since before I could physically read the letters

Aaaaand well.... nothing extra, I just always thought it was awfully odd seeing certain sites. :p

For me, at the very base of things... this haven we utilize, F95Z.... Is outside... by far.. of "our" normal "rubrics"

so be nice. Aand if one of us fucks things up... just remember... we will happily crush everything you love for the simple act of destroying a traitor.

Hypothetically speaking of course. :p

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Cul