Others - Abandoned - Only Bugs [v0.2] [Antlyon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

It's buggy (haha) as hell, and there's plenty of unfinished/underbaked content in the game, and I'm not entirely sure what the bugs (the insects, not the bugginess of the game) are actually FOR, considering air and water inflation does the same thing.
    Could be a limitation caused by the game being unfinished, I don't know.

Also, there's no penalty for just focusing 100% into maxing out their stats before actually doing the streams, but that comes with its own issue, if you inflate/stuff/unbirth the girl anywhere near their max size, the actual belly size of the character herself will reset (loop?)
    I don't know, I guess I could recommend the game to people who like bugs being stuck into orifices...? If you're into inflation, the game's alright, but I think that's just because this is a spinoff(?) of Stretchy Streamer, or whatever FieryLion calls it. (Just imagine this game, but without the bugs or insects.)

Maybe I could recommend this game more after it's had some more effort put into it, but IDK.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MidnightVT

Unless im missing something there is really very little here. You catch bugs and then go on a stream and drag and drop bugs inside her vagina.. thats about it really. they fill up some small animation plays at times but not much really going on here. Didnt see any real animated sex or anything like that.