Only that few animations / artists featuring bondage sex?

Alexis81

Oct 12, 2019
Dear community,

i spent over a month in this forum now and im overwhealmed by the quality hous, days, months of artworks, especially animations and longer animations of the artists i found here.

I will definately patron some of them, yet still checking out whats out there.

Which brings me to the point, that im a huge fan of bondage, not the heavy BDSM or torture, more the erotic, more or less consentual, but in any way for sexual behavior one. However i dont have a special fetish in ther, just the entire erotic of any Bondage Sex content interest me alot (also doing it consensual with my wife in some great ways )

Im surprised that there TONS of Futa creating artists but only a hand full of bondage creating artists.

I highly respect that it might be difficult to attach and move those props at the models and render it in a good looking way but i seen way more difficult animations including aliens and bestial stuff which is way harder to create imho.

Am i just blind at one eye or is this genre truly in few numbers available within the sfm artists?

I would love if anyone can help me out with artits who focus on bondage sex animations.

(I would do that myself also, but im from a time of Poser 5 and Python, weak computers and yet im lacking of all the content and knowledge from today especially the time :-( )