ONLY TRUE NTR

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
Oh this one is going to be spicy.

No good sirs I am in fact the only true NTRfag around here for I am the only one who truly understands AND FEELS that sweet sweet experience, the addiction, the drug... of taking what was once a TINY LITTLE CUTE innocent sweet loving caring character ... and turn her into a tiny little cute sweet loving caring cute sadistic maniacal laughing character that speaks in the softest friendliest voices while she's torturing you half to death in her cute frilly friendly voice, Anon!!! oni-san!! onee-chan does this feel good? don't worry you'll get used to the pain till it turns to pleasure, like all good masochists.

You cavemen and pseudo intellectuals dare yell at others for not adhering to your "complex" fetish, but then you'll either ignore me or rage at me refusing to kneel before me, when the original fetish comes a knocking smiling biting mhhhm as I sink my fangs into your neck and I keep my friends close and my enemies even closer as you LOST: The Gam.e

No, no nono you tasted it, now come see how deep the rabbit hole really goes. You think you were hot shit? you couldn't be colder, little fish. Big Fish in a tiny pond syndrome, that's what you NTR fags are.
>Nooo I liked Christmas for Santa, not for the entirety of Christianity
You got your feet wet in the quicksand and now you've sunk into a hell of your own making.
Unlike you however I do not dabble in niches, unlike you I do not get scared when the abyss stares into my soul, for I stare right back at it and the abyss cowers before me.

Netorare is a pathetic and sad existence form of corruption just like any lover of asian culture who doesn't love ancient chinese folktales. Asians sure as hell abandoned it. You want true corruption? LOOK AT IT. That sweet cute innocent cop bunny as the bunny is forced to eat or be eaten. Get wise or die. That cute adorable cat that meows and cuddles near you ... eating birds & rats during the night and giving them to you neatly packed at your doorstep after she playfully tortured them.
It is a positive thing to want the innocent character among the evil to stop being so nice for just 1 episode and actually be more evil than everyone else. It is that need, that contrast, it serves a purpose.
Same for wanting to fix a deranged character to become an angel. What do you cope with, what needs do you serve with NTR, faggot? Did daddy spank you too much? Did mommy yell at you for being a piece of shit? Did your parents leave you? Were your orphaned? What sad pathetic existence did you live through to become addicted to basically cheating with extra steps where Corruption wants its fetish back? Your genes are an experience, your DNA dictates who you, your biology urges you to act a certain way just like your father and your father before you and your equivalent mothers.

Go ahead, users. Do my fetish. Every single reply will make me insanely horny because you've already lost, you just don't realize it yet.
My fetish is teaching. My fetish is revealing to the big fish in a small pond, just how small he actually is in an ocean and he isn't worth jackshit outside of his niche.
Go ahead, reply to me. Argue with me. I will be jacking off the entire time like I've done for the past 15 years, for I have long abandoned the hope of redemption, I instead make fun of rats in a maze. For that's what you all are, caged rats chasing the cheese till death do you part with your drug. I will applaud anyone that actually has the sense to kneel before I bring my steel beam door for you to bang your head against and question why the door does not break.
I have a bathtub filled with water. There lies 2 options next to the bathtub. A spoon and a bucket, which do you choose?
MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gone405