Onlyfans & Game. Why not?

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
We are thinking to try an Onlyfans page for our game, precisely the same contents of the Patreon & Subscribestar but a different audience.
Has anyone tried it yet? can it work? what do you think?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
can it work?
Technically speaking, it don't seem that it's prohibited to do this on OnlyFans. They have a , but unless I missed it there's nothing saying that you can not be fan of a game. Not that the content have to be about living persons.

what do you think?
That the chances for it to works are really low, while the gain probably don't match the time you would need to maintain the page.

You can't really use it to monetize your content. People would probably prefer other platforms to access the download links, and only hardcore fans would pay for an exclusive set of renders featuring this or that character of the game.
And if you just want to use it for promotion, an Instagram or a twitter account would have more visibility ; even a tumblr account would have more visibility than an OnlyFans one.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Technically speaking, it don't seem that it's prohibited to do this on OnlyFans. They have a , but unless I missed it there's nothing saying that you can not be fan of a game. Not that the content have to be about living persons.

That the chances for it to works are really low, while the gain probably don't match the time you would need to maintain the page.

You can't really use it to monetize your content. People would probably prefer other platforms to access the download links, and only hardcore fans would pay for an exclusive set of renders featuring this or that character of the game.
And if you just want to use it for promotion, an Instagram or a twitter account would have more visibility ; even a tumblr account would have more visibility than an OnlyFans one.
Thanks for the feedback, to be honest, the idea is to propone the same Patreon content in Onlyfans (so, not much effort), but you're right, Twitter or Instagram could be a better channel.