Onlyfans subscription question

AnterKrots21

Jul 20, 2022
Hello people, well I have a question about onlyfans cause i dont know how exactly it works.
Does the OF account (content creator) know who subscribes? Can they know from payment details?
My ex-gf made an acc and I think she is uploading hot BJs and threesomes with random guys, and i need to know...

Thanks!

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Does the OF account (content creator) know who subscribes? Can they know from payment details?
Of course not, dont be retarded. Why would OF give your private info to their drug addicted whores??, privacy/discretion is a big deal in "purchases", especially that kind. The only info your ex will get is maybe the email that you would use to create your account( but you wouldnt use your main email for shit like this anyway right?), or the username/nick or whatever its called in OF. But not your real name.

I assume you are very young if you dont know this, so you really shouldnt be wasting your money for such low quality content. You gonna regret it 100%

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
OF the site is ths one taking your cash, they then give it to the entertainer. The performer Is abke to see your account name attached to the amount you gave, but not personal info.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
PS also, just some advice, dont go to her page, youre just gonna get sad or make things akward.