VN - Ren'Py - OnlyFriends [Day 3 Part 1] [VIGOR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gari Fuze

I am not sure what is there to review, the game is over a year old but there is not a single "sex" scene, outside of wet dream and some "bonus"scene that would better not exist, as it takes more from the story than adds to it, there is no content in this game. Don't get the optimistic reviews at all. You can fantasize how good this game can be - but it is not in the current day, and it is unknown how many years (decades) it would take to produce any meaningful amount of content, by that time the game is likely to be abandoned due to lack of support, as it clearly is aimed at patreon from day 1.

The models are so-so, the setting is unclear. I don't like the "day" 1-2-3-4-5-18 game model especially with VN's.
    It is aimed on milking patreons, but it is very dry with actual game content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

The game has potential if indeed the dev follows through with the amount of choices available. Down the line you could steal the girls from your best friends which will be very hot. Making the girls dump their BF to be with you would be great. Renders are good. Nott a single sex scene so far but that will change soon.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

Really enjoyed playing this one. The creator does a great job creating a solid framework for a game with interesting and unique characters and tempting future possibilities. The choices presented adequately give the player a sense that there are many possible routes you can play in terms of relationship building, both with male and female characters. The dialogue succeeds in tapping into the inner horny monologue of an MC that lusts over these new love interests/corruption targets. There's a great amount of detail in the writing which contributes to a intense buildup of anticipation. Hopefully it leads to equally compelling lewd content in future releases. Female characters are detailed and very sexy, especially if one's interests include skinny women with big curves.
    *Review as of Day 2*
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

[As of Day 2 Version]
    Honestly, just the fact that it has Netori in its future is exciting for me. But to focus on what's here right now:
    I think it's very solid. There may be people saying that either characters don't act realistically or that they look odd, but this is basically fantasy-land anyways so that's really a non-issue to me. The only suggestion that I would strongly suggest is to make the first screen (or second screen if you wanna put up the logo) a Russian flag and American flag and, in both Russian and English, as what language the player would like to have. When I first booted up the game I was confused due to the 18+ warning (at least I think that's what it was) was wholly in Russian. I thought I chose the incorrect option on first startup or that it's a Russian-only game only to go into the game in English after getting past that warning.

8/10 - A fairly strong start to something I am firmly looking forward to. As it is in the early stages, obviously there's not as much content here but I am looking forward to any and every bit of content we do get. Again, doesn't hurt that it will have Netori later on.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

Review for day 2 Onlyfriends -
    Game is simply bad , the renders are okay and models look almost similar and the story is nothing extraordinary about group of friends and dev decide to remove basic renpy features like skipping unseen text and transition . The dialogues were boring to read and it felt like a chore and it was really chaotic to click all thse texts and having to click a capture button in the phone for like 100 poses felt mundane and not able to skip those transitions was more annoying and last those insta feature where you must see all those photos 7 with each photos having various angle of that same pose to progress further was last nail in the coffin , uninstalled game after that . The game maybe promising in the future like in a 100 years but now it's just simply worst .
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Rogueswan

This game has so much potential and definitly one to keep an eye on.

The girls are really hot even with their cartoonish Jessica Rabbit esque physiques, it works within the world the dev has created. The animations are also really well done and smooth, even though I'd have liked a bit more boob wobble considering the size of the girls breasts.

It's obviously still in it's early stages, not a ton of content yet, but enough to warrant five stars for the start alone. I just hope the dev has as warped an imagination as he's hinting he does (the pervert on the beach and the intro of the older boss are promising signs of things to come) and we can see more really sexy corruption scenes soon.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next instalment.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Jimmy Rayor

Great visuals but a lot of time is dedicated to taking or looking at photos. Perhaps this game is more about the image or photography. While I absolutely love the design of the girls, the skip button being disable for the first run through is atrocious and a deal breaker. Didn't even make it to the end because I was worried for my wrists. I know you're probably really proud of the dialog, but you have to give us a choice. Forcing us to slog through parts ain't cool.