VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Oopsy Daisy [v0.9 Act 9] [Team Oopsy Daisy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

prawnstar700

Nice renders especially for the time. Wish someone could finish this up, but oh well. Surprisingly, the titular character Daisy is quite forgettable.

Recommended for at least one playthrough, because this game deserves a better rating.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mrfun69

Excellent game. Good pic good story.
    The story is interesting to follow, the characters are beautiful and charming.
    I want more chapter. I want to go to Daisy's house. Farm, Mother, Sister and her Dog (Ruffle)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

gruntcy

This is a good game. Laura is the hottest and I also like the guy's fixation with his mom's ass -plenty of anal sex, I guess-. That's my favourite part of it, also the art.

The weakest character of the game is imho Daisy, the one that gives the title to the game. She is a bit "for everyone", imho, which is why I don't find her sexy. She seems to be predating on everyone and I'd rather have Laura to be with his brother alone, rather than Daisy getting involved in everything.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

colween

Version : 0.9

Models, renders : 5/5
    Story, dialogs : 5/5

I play that game knowing it was abandoned, but I was hooked by it's promises when I was reading the OP.
    I don't regret playing this beautiful yet unfinished masterpiece.
    All along my play through , I wanted to hold close to my heart every character.
    Everything I love about this type of VN is there, except the end.

This game is so good I wish it will be finished one day. It saddens me to know it was abandoned because of a family emergency. I wish you people all the best, and if you're back to business, I'll be there to support you.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Kreblin12

While there is plenty of content, the setting and characters are limited to mainly MC, his girlfriend, sister and mother, mostly in their appartement. But the game makes a lot out of this and especially the scenes with the girlfriend and the sister are really hot. These two are very sexy. Slowly building tension from teasing to always go a bit further. Look of MC however is not very good. Mother is quite ok. In the first days, sex scenes are only between MC and girlfriend which is rather boring. Girls (GF and sister) and renders in general I would rate 4.5.
    Rating based on version v0.9
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Yosc

I really like the open-mindedness of the fiancé who pushes her mother and sister towards the protagonist.
    I hope there will be an update soon ;) and that we will be able to see more about the mother/sister of the fiancé .... with the dog??
    Good Job (y)
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

It could've been good but too many issues for me to enjoy this fully.

Story:
    The main character proposes to her in the opening scene and after that decides to go visit his family whom he hasn't seen and spoken to in awhile. Immediately Daisy starts to push the main character more and more towards his family in a incestous way, it's almost as if she wanted more than he did. I didn't like that, it's would've been one thing if after she planted the incest seed in his brain he started doing the corrupting himself but it was all Daisy. From the touches, groping, it just felt like that's something the MC should've been doing, it was just weird seeing your fiancée lead the charge on these things while you sit back like the meat, the fuck stick., let's be honest here, that's what he looks like. Even when Laura touched the MC's dick for the first time, this would've been the perfect opportunity to for Daisy to fuck off and let those to get lost in themselves but no Daisy took over, give him the BJ instead and made what could've been a great scene just okay.

The content with the Mom saved this game for me. She's was probably the only highlight even though everything about her and her was so stereotypical. I just love how every is lesbian in games, like it's as common as day, AVN's tend to go overboard with this stuff.

Characters:
    The usual.

Renders:
    Good.

Animations:
    Okay.

Again, this could've been better but it is what it is.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

cormac69

This game is okay.

Pros—

Storyline is decent and as believable as you are going to get when the MC ends up banging his mother and sister with his fiance's approval.

Writing and grammar are above average.

The graphics are good.

The mother looks like a well-maintained woman in her 40s which is a welcome change to the games where they look an unrealistic mid-20s.

Cons—

Choices don't matter.

Animated sex scenes are grainy.

The MC looks like a midget when he experiences a flashback to when they were 18 and about to leave for college. 16-year-old males have reached their maximum height in the vast majority of cases. Having him being dwarfed in height by both his mother and her best friend looks horrible. It's not even a case of where the story is 'pretending' they're 18 but really could be a younger teen or child, they are truly meant to be a young adult. It just looks dumb.

Conclusion.

It's middle of the pack and worth a play-through for those who like the incest kink. It would jump up appreciably if there were different routes based on choices.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

1steverogers

(Review based on v0.9)
    Oopsy Daisy is your typical Harem/Incest game. Dont get me wrong, thats not a bad thing.

PROS
    1) Unique models - different girls than in most games, MC is better than most also

2) Writing - A lot of games on this site are thousands and thousands of lines of dialog which if people were honest, would say they spend most of the time skipping and clicking through. That isnt the case with this game. The writing is decent, funny in parts, but not exaustive. I found myself actually reading it all

3) Content and pacing - This game isnt very long even for a 9th version, however there is still a decent amount of lewd content to keep you interested and as of 0.9 there are things now happening with all 3 main women that have appeared in the game so far.

Between 0.8 and 0.9 there was a quick shift between Mo... ahem... Landlady and MC but other than that the pacing of this game is ok.

CONS
    1) Animations - Animations are a bit grainy and slow to load in the earlier versions. The loading gets better with the later ones but still pretty grainy

2) Story - As i said at the beginning, this is your typical Harem/incest "gotta get them all even though i say i dont want to at the beginning" kind of game... there are no surprises. I dont mind these game, but for those that want a story based experience, this probably isnt the game for you

As it seems as tho the "acts" are quite small, i probably wont play this game again until a few more releases have past, but its a playable game, and i hope the dev gets the support needed so that he can carry on with it.

Ideally my rating would be 3.5 but cannot give half stars... its better than 3 star "average" but just falls short of what i would consider "good", however, i have definately played worse so rounding up instead of down with my score.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

lTTMl

If you like simple games with a very naive-open story, Oopsy Daisy is for you.

Daisy - Our open woman who will allow herself to do what she wants in your family to open it up and do surely your own gangbang.
    Lisa - Our Mo... Landlady, very maternal and jealous of Daisy to supposedly robbing us, but in reality she hide a great frustration.
    Laura - Our little... Ladybug, very naive and energetic, who will attach herself directly to Daisy, who will not hesitate to "train" her to open up.
    The Protagonist - Who seems mature, but you will quickly discover the opposite, he makes reflections and comments worthy of a 15 years old kid.

Here is the story and characters. Apart from our main character who I find bad as fuck, the rest is good, but it do not go any further. Where will be my criticism are the choices, other than to see certain scenes or not, our choices will won't add anything or change nothing between the characters.

If you are someone who likes details and a minimum constructive history, go your way. You won't find any of that in Oopsy Daisy. 3/5
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Ass Fan

It's a good game I'm enjoying it so far but the bad point about it is that the story in it, for me it's a very average story, the animations are very good and the characters are also well done, the only thing I didn't like is the protagonist because he is very manipulable mainly by Daysi who practically keeps telling him in a subtle way to seduce the 2 characters there, I know it's a game like that but he needs to show more of his own will and not be giving her a complete fool to tell her what to do . That's what I think but that doesn't take away from the merit of the game being great I highly recommend it I believe this game will be one of the best of its genre with multimeter protagonist and vision of the two main characters I like games like this..
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Elaphi

Not a lot of content. Acts are more like scenes in terms of content and pacing.

Not worth the space on my disk downloading this. Story is poorly written. Dialogue is not believable. Characters are not rounded out. Skip this one.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

motseer

Charming, cute, witty, fun. A lighthearted story with believable characters who, from time to time, just like to sssslllliiiiippp in a little "adult activity". The graphics and animation are quality and the story telling flows nicely. What's not to like?
  14. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

lol this game is hilarious and so sexy. visually it's a delight, all the females are very beautiful, even the backgrounds are good to look at. i haven't seen a lot of assets here used in other games. lisa is easily one of the hottest MILFs in the history of adult gaming. she immediately made it to my top 5 in the face of fierce competition. and laura is one cute and pretty little sister character, quite the princess. what else to say? just play this, enjoy and support the devs if you can.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

dogeatsdog

Great job with this game. Love the way the story and passion are developing. Graphics are very good and the women are beautiful. The MC's sister is a bit unbelievable as a nieve 18 year old who is so beautiful but I'm enjoying the ride. I'd love to have someone like Daisy in my life!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

rezaf

Such a shame.

But first things first - the early chapters are quite good, in my opinion.
    Sure, it's the same old story already told in dozens of other games, but quite well realized. There are some "accidents" that made me roll my eyes, but for the most part, the approach works quite well.
    The basic premise with the mother afraid to lose her son to his future wife and the sister just coming to terms with her own sexual urges is a decent setup, and the mischevious girlfriend adding fuel to the fire ... a decent start.
    Sure, you need to apply a patch to get the "intended" experience, and if we're honest, the story would probably be more realistic if the sister was a couple of years younger, but the demands of the Patreon gods have to be met, but once patched, the game starts off with the right foot.

Visual quality is usually good to very good, with a few caveats - namely some grainy renders and a couple of artifacts in the animations.
    I'm not a big animations fan because they tend to be short, looping sequences, but in this game, there's at least one that's really long, and the other ones are fairly well realized. Unfortunately, this seems to have dried up a little with recent updates.

So why did I start this review with the words I did, and why don't I give a five star review? In the last update, the game jumped the shark to a degree.
    Incest as a theme is mostly appealing because of it's aura of the forbidden, at least that's what I believe. And for a while, this is better reflected here than in many other games with similar themes, but in the last update, the author decided to play the "I always wanted to fuck you mom" card, which jettions the up to that point reasonably believable buildup. Sure, the pacing can now pick up, but I don't get why this decision has been made. The entire date with mom and the ride home ... it appears as if we had suddenly skipped 10 chapters. Sure, there's still the sister, but after what happened with the mother, I'm worried for future updates. Once all cards are on the table, suspense is out of the picture. And in a story like this, that's a bad thing in my book. Especially since the author otherwise was careful not to blueball players anyway due to the presence of the fiancee and plenty of scenes with her.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

BobbyBuilder

Solid Game showing mostly realistic characters doing somewhat believable things. The ways in which honesty play a central part of the relationships shows how polyamorous relationships can work. The models are good without being too over done.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Bailea

This VN quickly has become one of my favorites.

All characters are simply lovable. Their body proportions are realistic and not exaggerated to a comical degree (despite having D-cup breasts).
    The mother is very hot in an elegant way.
    The sister is cute without going into Loli territory, which is refreshing.
    The fiance besides being sexy is mischievous and drive the incestuous thoughts of the family members. She corrupts the sister into the brother willingly, while kindling the lust of the mother unconsciously by jealousy and fear of losing her son.

The story is captivating enough and has a grounded tone to it. Pace is nice with constant tease.
    Writing is funny, especially the pool scene was hilarious.

Fetishes: The game offers a harmless and skippable foot scene (fiance and sister sending pics to MC) and a disturbing innuendo with the family dog of the fiance. It's implying that she and her mother are having sex with it.

Despite that this VN is a rare gem. Keep up the qualitative work. I am looking forward to the next update.

Cheers.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

kamalula

I never wanted to kill so much. This Daisy is maddening. She provokes the characters and she stops them. It feels like the developer just wanted to drive me crazy with this bitch
    Probably, this is a matter of taste and someone likes it, but it would be better for the characters to communicate more, and Daisy only pushed them towards each other, and was not a pain in the ass.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

volsyn

Interesting story and character development. Well written and easy to read so far. Great quality and clean renders. Definitely keeping an eye on this one. Here is to hoping this project makes it to completion!