VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Oopsy Daisy [v0.9 Act 9] [Team Oopsy Daisy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

Update for v0.4.0: Despite the version number this is only the second update, so don't expect too much content yet. Probably around 20-30 mins of gameplay (10 mins for the new update) and a few sexy times with the gf. The story seems very promising so far. It has a fast pace but it never feels rushed.

Well, this was a nice little surprise!

I didn't expect too much from a 116 MB game, especially no animations. But lookey here... Animations! And not that 2-second loop stuff, but actual animations. Very nice!

It's only a first release, so there isn't a lot of content yet, but I like where the story's heading so far. It's no masterpiece, but it's simple (in a good way) and entertaining. The renders look gorgeous and the characters, although not super original, look decent as well.

It might be a bit early to give it 5 stars, but since I can't think of anything negative to say I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Looking forward to the next update! (y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mjmarc

Superbe, bravo au créateur de ce jeu, belles images, bon dialogue sans surcharge, la romance sera certainement très intéressante, on est directement dans le vif du sujet. Et de l'émotion dès le début avec la demande de mariage de Andy à Daisy. Quel impatience jusqu'aux prochains actes

Superb, well done to the creator of this game, beautiful images, good dialogue without overloading, the romance will certainly be very interesting, we are directly in the heart of the matter. And emotion from the start with Andy's marriage proposal to Daisy. What impatience until the next acts
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ArturiousDesign

A great game from a great set of developers. I have been waiting for this game for a while and I have not been disappointed!

Great graphics and cute girls, well thought out and interesting writing, and and engaging and interesting premise.

I can't wait to see how this game progresses and what the devs have in store.

Plus who doesn't love little sisters in cute pigtails!!!