menny

May 28, 2017
damn it they need to split the futa/trans tag
wait actually I'm gonna change that from zero to low since on tfgames it says herm and shemale; to be more specific the player is the one that faces instant MtF and possibly somewhere else in this thing futa or shemale might happen but as of main content there seems to be really low for futa player or futa content in general

Aug 13, 2018
The game's fine, but fuck me, they really went ham on how grindy the open world is. Activities don't clearly state what stats they're changing, books take probably a dozen clicks to read, ignoring being forced to sleep...

Reactions: super_slicer

Cinnabarsage

Aug 23, 2018
so let me get this clear, it's just another tf game and essentially it's actually just female protag since you clearly ain't playing as a futa, seriously we need to just get a different tag to separate these TF and futa games, also why not just put female protag instead of futa/trans protag cause I get the feeling you'll be playing as a female for 90% of this game.
We should just have MtF and FtM tags, clear this whole thing up.
in the upcoming tag system you will be able to make custom tags so there are currently no plans to add seperate transformation tags

here is the list of Planned Tags
"MTL"
"Mc Dominant"
"Mc Submissive"
"Reverse rape"
"netori"
"Sound"
"Story Rich"
"Male Submissive"
"Female Submissive"

Planned adaptable tags / systems:
OS Based tags
Language Based tags

Other types:
Optional tags for contentious tags. - This will include an update to Latest updates where you'll be able to exclude tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikeyw and Fiamos

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
it's just another tf game and essentially it's actually just female protag since you clearly ain't playing as a futa, seriously we need to just get a different tag to separate these TF and futa games
Site have male protagonist and female protagonist tags.

wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
If the game is about playing as female, why not give an option to start as one right away? :unsure:
Just came here to ask almost the same thing.

Why is the game labeled "Futa/Trans" when the first thing that happens in the game is a total conversion from Male to Female? There's no Futa involved (unless you add it to the game later). And there really isn't any Trans content - because it's all basically exposition at the start of the story. You wouldn't label Back to the Future a highschool romance film just because he goes into a high school and gets hit on. You wouldn't label the TV series Terra Nova "sci fi" or "cyberpunk" even though the world they come from is - because the world the show is 95% taking place in is NOT.

And yah, I really get tired of how many games are about being a guy turned into a woman at the start of the story (no way around it). Just make the protaganist a woman to begin with.

The whole "being turned into a woman" thing is only enjoyable/interesting if there's actual gameplay about it, or it's part of the entire story (that is, it is *slowly* happening over the course of the game).

Having it happen at the very start is just boring writing.

The gameplay here would be no different at all if the MC started female. You'd just have less of the "do I resist or do I embrace it" pathos. Of course, for this game in particular, you quickly realize that "resisting it" basically leaves the game with no value at all. There's nothing to do for regaining your masculinity. You lose most of the content if you aren't dealing with lust/satiety.

Edit:

Just to be clear, I love that you're putting out a game, and it seems like you're doing a pretty good job on the polish and it'll be fun for the target audience.
But when you tag it, tag for what the player should actually expect to be dealing with. A MtF game is one where the game is ABOUT you being turned into a female. A trans game is about being a male who identifies female (or vice versa), and possibly actually changing. A futa game is about having both sets of tools.

Having a tag that is more applicable to something other than what your game actually is just leads people to download and try it with an expectation different than what they'll get, which will lead you to a lot of negative reactions regardless how good the game is. Accurate tags = the right people download and play it.

Last edited:

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
The question I want to ask
So far from what I've seen, if you take the Silica path, you birth your slime 'minion' and can gain rep/status with them by resummoning them repeatedly that way. There is also a 'birth' training from Silica, but I think the lessons menu is bugged because despite getting the required lessons, it doesn't unlock for me. Unfortunately, I don't know if that means after you do those lessons you can get pregnant or what, since I can't go past that point.

I tried on both a new file and one that I cheated and boosted stats on.

Reactions: Fiamos and Furmilk

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
so let me get this clear, it's just another tf game and essentially it's actually just female protag since you clearly ain't playing as a futa, seriously we need to just get a different tag to separate these TF and futa games, also why not just put female protag instead of futa/trans protag cause I get the feeling you'll be playing as a female for 90% of this game.
It's not a TF game. A TF game has more transformations to it than just MtF. It's a trans game. The focus is very specifically on gender dysphoria... not transformation.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
How do we unlocked Body Mods? I'd wanted to check out the Wet Nurse job, but I can't figure out how to induce lactation.

angelec

Mar 1, 2017
How do we unlocked Body Mods? I'd wanted to check out the Wet Nurse job, but I can't figure out how to induce lactation.
You unlock body mods in the east district in the mortuary. You need red ooze to do it (costs 3 iirc). You have a chance get red ooze from having sex.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes