Seeking OP female MC lets herself be dominated on purpose

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I am looking for something where a strong female acts weak and lets herself be dominated/captured/raped/blackmailed/humiliated on purpose, because she finds it hot. And she is OP enough that she is actually in control and can end it all at any point she wants to, with the perpetrators having no idea about this. Bonus points if she can actually dispose of them at some point when they try to physically harm her or lock her away, or otherwise go too far. Even more bonus points if she secretly arranged the situations without the other party knowing about it.

I've seen a bunch of games where an overconfident FMC thinks they aren't in danger at first, but very soon is actually in over her head. This is not what I'm looking for.

I can't think of any good examples at the moment.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I also made a thread like this, didn't get much.

Cyberslayers has some of this, of MC intentionally sabotaging herself and even her partners (needs a particular mental change). Might just be 1-2 scenes though.

Corrupted Saviors has some content like this. But it's not for MC, and text-only.

Some battlefuck games like KP have "surrender" abilities, but they're not roleplayed as such.