[S>Programmer] [OPEN] Advanced programmer looking for work (Ren'Py)

brkobranko

Oct 11, 2017
I'd like to offer my services as a programmer and also further develop my skills. I am mainly looking for a team or individual looking to build a Visual Novel (Renpy) game. I am completely fine being the only programmer (and prefer it that way).

Skills:
I have a bachelor's degree in mathematics. I have been programming for six+ years in a variety of languages like C#, Python, PHP, HTML, JavaScript, Java, and a lot of other programming languages that are not used for games. I have a more professional way of working.

Things I can do in Renpy for you:
  • all the basics
  • GUI coding
  • animations
  • branching story
  • world movement, interactive maps, time of day
  • inventory/shop/equipment system
  • stats, leveling
  • battle system
  • minigames/puzzles
Contact me, if the feature you are looking for is not one the list.

Employment Type & Rates:
I prefer rev-share or getting paid when I deliver the requested features. I am also open to doing smaller things for free.

Availability:
Available pretty much every day.

Work Samples:
Currently, I am the lead programmer of three teams (Renpy, Unity, RPGM MV). Sadly, all startups, so I have nothing to show as of now. I have implemented additional features for Renpy games that have already released on Steam. I am also a publisher on the Unity Asset Store (contact me if you want my publisher page).

Preferred method of contact:
Feel free to contact me via PM or email (preferred): code.brko@outlook.com
I prefer to use Discord for projects.

Additional comments:
I am open to working with all content except unsanitary fetishes. My time zone is CET.

Last edited: