Seeking Open and Free Mind Control games

roadog

Aug 9, 2018
Hello,
I am looking for some mind control games that are very open in their gameplay, so no VNs. I don't want a game where there is one option/path to the Control, I want to be able to alter what they want to ware, be able to turn someone into a slut that sleeps around, turn someone into a mindless slave and one into a worshiping slave.
A lot of games are just raise this stat and then the girl is under your control and no one notices that they now have zero clothes. Of course it doesn't have to have everything but in general, I just want more "customization" then just having 25 characters that have the exact same outcome predetermined.
For art, doesn't really matter, could be real life pics in a HTML, Anime in RPGM, or 3D in Ren'py. I care more about the gameplay aspect.
Finally, the Mind Control could be magic to tech or even just heavy influence that might as well be magic.
Thank you for any recommendations that you might think of and I don't really care if I played them before because this is both for discovery and re-discovery.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Nano-Control with the fan mod is open-world (small one though) where eventually you can have different outcomes for each woman. Clothing customization too, and a bit of possible sharing.

Lab Rats 2 is probably the closest you'll find as it has lots of clothing customization, optional BDSM, romance, body modification, what have you. But the engine is clunky and it can feel grindy.

I recommend Accidental Mind as well, mostly for the writing. It is open-world with I guess puzzle-like gameplay, and while I haven't played it very far, I know you can have different paths / relationships with each of the girls.