Open-world pixel RPG Sandbox game concept

Kizu404

Oct 23, 2020
Hey.

So sometime mid last year, I started playing h-games and happened to come across Degrees of Lewdity. An awesome game, you should check it out if you haven't, but really frustrating. I really liked its potential but, while I'm sure it has its audiences, the extreme bleakness of the it's world isn't really my cup of tea.

So taking inspiration from DoL, and a handful of other games (like Bully), I started fleshing out a concept for a game. So what features do I intend to have?
> whole lot of customization options (that aren't gender locked)
> meaningful player stats
> NPC interactions (friendly, hostile, lewd)
> crafting (well, only minimally since it's set in the modern day. Mostly cooking mechanics)
> a number of events and side-quests
> and more.. maybe

The game will be set in a realistic post-high-school setting so no fantasy elements.

If you've read this far and feel like this is the sort of thing you'd be interested in, take a look at the game in the link below. (Mind you, it's like the alpha of an alpha, I just needed to get public opinion before I sink tonnes of time in this so yeah, it's got barely any content plus some placeholder sprites so please hold off on the judgement for now)

(There's a linux and a Windows zip file but I've only tested the Windows file.)

Would love to hear your thoughts.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
pixelated graphics arent well received which is why treasure of nadia and lust epidemic are the top rpgm games because they use custom assets and character cutouts and scenery instead of stick to the default pixelated gunk