Seeking Open world/sandbox adult games (with RPG elements)

xylyvy

Dec 24, 2019
Alright gentlemens, I need your help. Any games with sandbox/open world or at least with somewhat free of action with rpg elements?
Only requirement is female protagonist. (Because you know with male prot this kind of games its not that interesting)

Games what i already play(with "open world") Violated heroine, Lona rpg, degree of lewdity,Ambrosia, Wings of Roldea,Key to the Egg, leviathan. But bring everything that you think is good.

Dont care about other tags

And about difficulty too, more challenging - better. Games like MaiDenSnow seems junky at first glance, but them you learn how to play...

I know about tag search, but im tired of digging in this mountains of junk in search of copper.

Last edited:

flamescorpion

Feb 1, 2020
Alright gentlemens, I need your help. Any games with sandbox/open world or at least with somewhat free of action with rpg elements?
Only requirement is female protagonist. (Because you know with male prot this kind of games its not that interesting)

In truth I search games like: Violated heroine, Lona rpg, degree of lewdity,Ambrosia, Wings of Roldea,Key to the Egg, leviathan. But bring everything that you think is good.

And about difficulty too, more challenging - better. Games like MaiDenSnow seems junky at first glance, but them you learn how to play...

I know about tag search, but im tired of digging in this mountains of junk in search of copper.
dude can u share the link for violated heroine

flamescorpion

Feb 1, 2020

In truth I search games like: Violated heroine, Lona rpg, degree of lewdity,Ambrosia, Wings of Roldea,Key to the Egg, leviathan. But bring everything that you think is good.

try third crisis it is kind of corruption but not much open world

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
Didnt play only in nymphomania priestess because of double mc system. Yea thesee are nice games, especially agnietta (I hope dev finish it someday)
That's right- in nymphomania priestess the game does have double mc system so I was not sure but I included it anyway. As for Agnietta I also hope that It will turn out to be excellent game (it is already very good).

flamescorpion

Feb 1, 2020
If your going for something similar to karryn's prison with combat and lewd scene you can also try paccsu namu's journey