Seeking Open world/sandbox games

Mrstealth1993

Dec 22, 2019
Im on the lookout for games that are solely sandbox/openworld and teratophilic/monster oriented, with very minimal combat and no quests/tasks that take alot of time.
Just a open world to roam freely in as a female player character, finding non human monsters ( exclude regular animals and anthro ) to get railed by.

The main features i prefer is if they exist, is made in Unreal Engine or similar game software, in 3 dimensional worlds. They can be either plain test maps or larger, fully decorated worlds.
And the closest example i have is this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-life-28-01-2019-likkezg.20098/ and fap life 2 by the same creator, Likkezg.

Also, it would be preferable to exclude suggestions for games made in Ren'py, Rpg Maker and other similar programs with the general style used to make such games.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Im on the lookout for games that are solely sandbox/openworld and teratophilic/monster oriented, with very minimal combat and no quests/tasks that take alot of time.
Just a open world to roam freely in as a female player character, finding non human monsters ( exclude regular animals and anthro ) to get railed by.

The main features i prefer is if they exist, is made in Unreal Engine or similar game software, in 3 dimensional worlds. They can be either plain test maps or larger, fully decorated worlds.
And the closest example i have is this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-life-28-01-2019-likkezg.20098/ and fap life 2 by the same creator, Likkezg.

Also, it would be preferable to exclude suggestions for games made in Ren'py, Rpg Maker and other similar programs with the general style used to make such games.
Wild Life
Carnal Instinct
Wicked Island - early build
Breeders of the Nephelym

Last edited:

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Thanks. If you happen to hear about other sandbox games featuring fully nonhuman creatures, i´d like to know about them as well. Can give some examples to help narrow it down.
Hmm, if we talking about nonhuman.. I can recommend Yiffalicious, but it's hard to call a game.
I don't think I can remember anything else.

Last edited: