VN - Ren'Py - Open Wounds [v1.0a] [BLACK VOID]

1. 5.00 star(s)

darkvelevt

The visuals are very good. It needs proofreading a little I guess. The story is interesting and the girls are cute. The dev left many unanswered questions I guess we will see in the next chapters but over all the game has great potential
  2. 4.00 star(s)

GolinXx

The game is good and has pretty nice model's the choices are pretty limited that aside pretty slick VN this game is basically batman but let's see what else the dev creates with good detective back drop and proper execution this can turn to be a banger.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

(Review of v1.0)

For now this is a short story (it lasts about 30 mins) about a young police officer looking for the guy who killed his parents. The story itself is interesting but the writing needs to be proofread. Facial expressions lack variety, the MC in particular is literally less expressive than the Terminator and the other characters are pretty much the same.

Renders are OK except for the fact that two characters talking don't look at each other in the eye. Animations are simple and rushed, virtually zero sex appeal to be found here. Most novellas play sex scenes in slow motion but here things are the opposite, they start and play too fast like someone wanted to depict rough sex all the time.

We'll need to see more content to tell if this becomes better or what. In the meantime, I'm sure someone will complain that the developer started with v1.0 instead of v0.1 or something...