VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Opened Eyes [v0.4] [Hecto Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

It's a very generous 3 star since I hate giving two stars unless absolutely necessary....

The Engrish is very crude to say the least with misspelled words left and right and most things left uncapitalized like an elementary school paragraph. I understand English may not be the dev's first language but there needs to be a proofreader or three to shore up the writing because as it stands, it noticeably interferes with the flow of the game

Story seems simple enough and convenient enough to have some intrigue but there's not really anything to keep us engaged other than that the MC can use his powers to get laid whenever he wants. There seems to be pretty minimal setup for plot or character development and seems like a game more rooted in smut but with a storyline to "keep things in check."

Renders are what we've seen before and animations are a bit delayed as well as incredibly short in duration which is a bit anticlimactic

Game just needs a ton of work and polishing before the rating can go up and draw in more of us to it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Madarahyuuga

Incredible, but I wish I could make choices later on, like, if you want to control people and turn them into sluts or follow more romance. also add more hardcore content, a little bit of spanking, deep throat and humiliation. Especially with Angela.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

t727

The game look promising but it would do with some better renders as they were grainy, also the female genitalia needs to be looked over.
    The story works but it doesn't make sense that possessed females get glowing eyes.
    The English however, there were a lot of misspelled words and odd grammar.
    I will get back to this game when it's completed

Rating based on: v0.3