• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned Operation Diamond [v0.0.1a] [Kevina]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kevina_QwQ

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
ezgif-2-0021d10e46.gif

Overview:
The name of our main character is Jessica
She joined the FBI after graduating from Stanf0rd as a athlete,
and managed to go through the standard training with a top grade.
Therefore, she was selected as a memeber of the top secret undercover mission, code name Diamond.
After 2 more years of pyhsical trainings in infiltration and intelligence gathering,
she finally came to the final round of interview.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-28
Release Date: 2022-02-26
Developer: Kevina -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1645870421319.png enter.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
i foresee crab - and southeast asian city :HideThePain:
nothing to see (read: no sexual content) for right now
definitely need basic proofreader (ms word?)
luckily it's 16mb only, so no big loss
goodluck for the next build, if any (y)

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Not much at the moment, but good luck with more of the game, it can be interesting!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Tried it out, and was not impressed. It's short, but everything is short at the start. The problem I had was that it didn't at al make me care about the story or character.
1. The base character is a freak. Hard to identify with someone who would do that to their body.
2. Too many goofy asides ("You go, girl!), ensuring that the player was constantly reminded that they were just playing a game.
3. Bizarre mix of super-serious stuff (bad guys who are slave traffickers) and comedic stuff like using Steve Carell as a character.

You need to decide what kind of game you want to make, and keep everything consistent with that. The freak chick bit at the start isn't needed, nor is the body swap element. If it is comedy, make it funny. If it is serious, make it grim.

Make sure that you know before you start what decisions you want the player to make, and what will inform those decisions. That's really at the heart of any good game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
op pics need a general shot so that i look at ui. but i assume it is a vn.

Galileu

Aug 18, 2018
Great start my friend. Just keep developing, my advice is to go easy on the memes it's funny just careful not to overdo it and to improve the story.
Good luck and I'll keep following your game.

Snakestar

Feb 23, 2022
I like the idea of muscle girls. Not crazy muscles but nice and tanned. I think less text will be nice. And you should show more art in your Patreon. Because here... well... I think you understand me. Nice idea, hope you can improve and prepare more models based on the original idea and go ahead :)

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
it could be a fine game but I think you need to add more contents tho, right now it doesn't have much for us to play. Hope you could bring more contents soon, good luck.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote