Others Abandoned Operation XYX [v0.4.5] [ReverseRyonaNet]

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
explorer_2020-09-07_14-58-34.png

Overview:
Operation XYX is a game where you play as a man who's in need of money, so you take a job to tutor a girl.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-26
Release Date: 2020-10-31
Developer: ReverseRyonaNet -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks to BaasB - 毛皮でほしかった for links

821192_Screenshot_1.png 821194_Screenshot_6.png 821195_Screenshot_5.png 821198_Screenshot_2.png 821199_Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
All I get is a white screen.I can hear the music and click to start the game but I can't see anything.

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
I always thought that the tag "Female Domination" always came together with "bdsm", but I see that it is not like that,
Downloading

Reactions: rKnight

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
I like the premise of this game... it has some potential, even if it is extremely short.

The best way to develop this further is to go the battle fuck route (in which the girl(s) torments you if you fail to satisfy her) and to implement some gameplay features regarding your mouse. Keep up the good work, I want to see more. Also, more 1 to 1 is also needed.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I always thought that the tag "Female Domination" always came together with "bdsm", but I see that it is not like that,
Downloading
Mostly it is, but for some obscure reason "bdsm" got misappropriated to be a synonym for maledom, altho basically femdom IS bdsm where the dominant party is female. I guess this is due to how the default of everything is assumed to be male.

Reactions: bulifun
Nov 26, 2019
Pretty minimal right now. Seems like there are 2 scenes that I could find. You can just jump to them in the main menu under "scenes", or by choosing either the steal or ask for help options in the store.

Only has a face-sitting scene and a stomping scene. Seems a little too early for it to come as an installer to me.