VN - Others - Completed - OPPAI Ero App Academy Bigger, Better, Electric Boobaloo! [Final] [Milk factory]

1. 3.00 star(s)

datarelay

Oppai Ero App is a visual novel with high production value and many menus to navigate. The story is pretty much an average guy in this all female academy interacting with girls and opening new scenes using a magic cellphone app. There is almost no interactivity, you just select in a well made menu screen which girl story you want to follow and that is it. It looks good, the art is very nice and an effort was put to make it overall very good to the eyes. The scenes are plenty with a bunch of different things happening but still your average jpeg with only a couple having some actual movement. There are ten adorable anime girls, each with its own story, some minor characters for short stories and some new scenes with multiple girls. It is fully voiced and has a rare good artstyle. If you are into visual novels this is a good game for you, but it's not much of an engaging game since you can press enter and pretty much unlock everything in a couple of minutes of play. Overall its fine, above average the many bad visuals novels around but nothing special on itself.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Ordolph

Decent quality eroge, however be warned that the game frontloads almost all of the animated sex scenes. Each main character only gets one animated scene with one of the group scenes being animated, none of the other scenes are animated. Considering they are very basic Live2d animations it seems pretty lazy to me that only a handful of the sex scenes in the game are animated.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JL5

Milk Factory always delivers with the missive titties, I'm never disappointed. I hope the next game has some more animated scenes as they're super smooth and look great, and the amount of scenes and characters is awesome. Definitely try the game out you'll be glad you did.

Lecia is best girl
  4. 4.00 star(s)

kairos1800

It's pretty good, could use some more animations though. Also at this time its MTL which fucking sucks, so half the time the pronouns are wrong and the sentences are janky. 60 FPS animations and huge tits tho.
    I'm also a sucker for deredere ojou-samas.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MaliciousVixen

Another phenomenal oppai filled game by Milk Factory. They don't disappoint! Between the curvaceous beautiful art style and all the different scenes/cg sets, you will more than get your booba fill playing this. Even as a lady I can not deny the power of huge tatas lmao. Once you've played this game and let yourself recover, *fufufu* go and check out Milk Factory's other titles as well. They're just as good <3